Summer 2012: Season of Halo

So, as I go throw my leisurely days of this years fine, hot summer, I feel a sense of longing for Halo 4; there is nothing that can get my mind off of it. I have work, boxing training, and traveling for the collegiate boxing league, yet I still find myself thinking “I need EM-OH-AR H4L0!!”. Halo 4 seems so long away for me…this agony was going to last until November…

until it struck me…

One morning, after a long, hot run, I lay in my bed, thinking “Where is my Chief…” when my fiance walked in. She asked how I was doing and I said “frustrated; Halo 4 doesn’t come out for a while and I need moar H4L0”. Then…my eyes fell upon my entertainment center, where my Halo collection sits…

my eyes gazed upon the statues, the figurines, then then finally…CE.

I look at my fiance, “You know I am a geek, right?” She nodded and laughed. “Then we are going to play Halo this summer!” She was puzzled; she hardly ever touches video games; she is bad at them (I know, harsh, but what ya gonna do? lol).

So, I called up our posse and told them to bring over xbox controls. Next thing you know, we declared this summer The Season of Halo. Every friday night, we get together and play 1-2 missions of Halo Co-Op on Legendary, then we play the multiplayer of the installment of the series we are currently working on. We are taking it 2 missions at a time so we can stretch out the duration of playing Halo for as long as possible, until we finish CE, 2, 3, then ODST.

We just finished Halo: CE, and I have never felt more amazing and emerged in Halo! I haven’t felt this way since the release of Halo: CE way back when!

Ah, yes, when you make memories, people seldom realize that you can relive them; you just have to re-make them.

HAAALLLOOOO FOR EVAR!

Lol, yeah, I just felt giddy and up-beaty and almost kind of childish today (all those endorphins from exercising, I suppose lol). But, ya know, having fun like a child would is good for everybody! Makes life worth living n.n

especially for Halo!

Hhhhhmmmm…you’e given me an idea…

Cool story!

I got excited for H4 a while ago and started a play through of all the Halo games.

I’m now finished and that itch has not been scratched. November is too far away.

> I got excited for H4 a while ago and started a play through of all the Halo games.
>
> I’m now finished and that itch has not been scratched. November is too far away.

I know that feel, bro :frowning:

Whhhyyyy… does it feel like eternity!!! I know how you feel. I doubt I could play reach till release lololol, at least I got future soldier to help. I recently graduated and all I can think about is more halo now! E3 was nice and all, but I just want more. If I get it all though, then I would nothing else to ask for, which be worse than my current condition.

I need a new plan. Of course I have other plans, but man I can’t get it offf my mind. Nov is too damn long.

> Whhhyyyy… does it feel like eternity!!! I know how you feel. I doubt I could play reach till release lololol, at least I got future soldier to help. I recently graduated and all I can think about is more halo now! E3 was nice and all, but I just want more. If I get it all though, then I would nothing else to ask for, which be worse than my current condition.
>
>
> I need a new plan

still have another year and a half to go; switch majors surely is a pain in the -Yoink- :confused:

> Whhhyyyy… does it feel like eternity!!! I know how you feel. I doubt I could play reach till release lololol, at least I got future soldier to help. I recently graduated and all I can think about is more halo now! E3 was nice and all, but I just want more. If I get it all though, then I would nothing else to ask for, which be worse than my current condition.
>
>
> I need a new plan

I WANT MY H4LOS!!!
!

I know how you feel OP.

> > Whhhyyyy… does it feel like eternity!!! I know how you feel. I doubt I could play reach till release lololol, at least I got future soldier to help. I recently graduated and all I can think about is more halo now! E3 was nice and all, but I just want more. If I get it all though, then I would nothing else to ask for, which be worse than my current condition.
> >
> >
> > I need a new plan
>
> still have another year and a half to go; switch majors surely is a pain in the -Yoink!- :confused:

Oh, well I meant graduating highschool if that makes a yah feel better. I have a lot on my mind lol…

November 6 is closer than ever… but still so far away…

> > > Whhhyyyy… does it feel like eternity!!! I know how you feel. I doubt I could play reach till release lololol, at least I got future soldier to help. I recently graduated and all I can think about is more halo now! E3 was nice and all, but I just want more. If I get it all though, then I would nothing else to ask for, which be worse than my current condition.
> > >
> > >
> > > I need a new plan
> >
> > still have another year and a half to go; switch majors surely is a pain in the -Yoink!- :confused:
>
> Oh, well I meant graduating highschool if that makes a yah feel better. I have a lot on my mind lol…

Ooohhhh lololololol I thought you mean college

I just think of it as, hey, at least it isn’t a year and a half away (E3 2011).

> I just think of it as, hey, at least it isn’t a year and a half away (E3 2011).

This is true.