Summary table bug and Sward overpowered

A BTB match my team lose, I was in RED team(maybe called Cobra in English ver.), but at top-right of screen, it says “Your Team: Eagle”

Another BTB match me team win, I was in RED team(Cobra), top-right of screen says “Your Team: Eagle”

Looks like it always say I’m in Eagle ?

Played a match just yet(don’t know name of game mode in English, pretty much like Halo5’s Fiesta) in small 4v4 map with much corner, at beginning score comes to 17:17, until they got 2 Swords… Since Swordman runs fast and we don’t have Thruster Pack anymore, there is no way to survival if we encountered a swordman and don’t have powerful weapon.

Score board comes to 35:50 in the end, my team didn’t survival from this massacre…

Personally, this is one reason why I truly believe the old Reach mechanic where you can sword melee or punch a sword lunge with good timing to stun the enemy, should return. It gives you a small chance to survive a sword, and shoot them back. Halo Infinite is a very fast paced game, so having an extra combat element would fit in very well with the current sandbox.

2 Likes

Just loose another match in exactly same situation

Honestly, if your enemy have 2 swords in a 4v4 fiesta, you can just quit from this match, you wouldn’t have fun and no chance to win…

What a worst balance👎

Y’all need to play some ranked, we kill sword carriers all the time. 9 times out of 10 you can just backpedal away from them and 4 burst them in the head easily since they tend to run in a straight line.

I also try to keep a zipline or repulsor or something on me to create some distance if needed. I’m gold 6 if I can do it you can do it.