Summary of NYCC Halo 4 Panel

Source

-Multiplayer BTS

-Showing off forge, Spartan Ops(gameplay and cutscenes), and Ragnarok(dat Mantis)

-Campaign footage teased at the end

-Promethean Discussion. Should start on Normal to get use to them and then upgrade your difficulty

-Art of MP maps discussed. Talking about right balance of being new and functional

-Sounds of Prometheans came from animals

-Demo showing off Dominion on Longbow. Base capture at about 45 seconds. Can customize a lot(base capture time for example).

-You can forge bases for dominion

-“Return to Battlefield” is back.

-Meltdown officially announced

-Discussion about artistic differences between Valhalla and Ragnarok.

-Panel finishes. No time for questions. No skill ranks like rumored.

Very cool.
Thanks!

Excited to see all of this. A little disappointed that we’re not learning more about matchmaking like playlist details and such. Also don’t care much about Ragnarok details since there’s already been a walkthrough of it. Still time though.

> Very cool.
> Thanks!
>
> Excited to see all of this. A little disappointed that we’re not learning more about matchmaking like <mark>playlist details</mark> and such. Also don’t care much about Ragnarok details since there’s already been a walkthrough of it. Still time though.

If you want that information, check out the halo thread on neogaf.

Looks like the panel is over. Nothing about Skill ranks :frowning:

No info on Skill Based Ranks in the panel. Sorry bros

WOOOWWWWW NOTHING ABOUT RANKSSS WOOOWWWWWWW

I’m typing up a summary right now.

> No info on Skill Based Ranks in the panel. Sorry bros

You never cease to disappoint.

Looks like I missed out. Oh well.

> > Very cool.
> > Thanks!
> >
> > Excited to see all of this. A little disappointed that we’re not learning more about matchmaking like <mark>playlist details</mark> and such. Also don’t care much about Ragnarok details since there’s already been a walkthrough of it. Still time though.
>
> If you want that information, check out the halo thread on neogaf.

Could I get a link to this. NeoGAF seems to be getting a lot of traffic right now, making it hard to find it.

Nothing about ranks, and yet another BTB map. Lovely.

Summary is now up

> > > Very cool.
> > > Thanks!
> > >
> > > Excited to see all of this. A little disappointed that we’re not learning more about matchmaking like <mark>playlist details</mark> and such. Also don’t care much about Ragnarok details since there’s already been a walkthrough of it. Still time though.
> >
> > If you want that information, check out the halo thread on neogaf.
>
> Could I get a link to this. NeoGAF seems to be getting a lot of traffic right now, making it hard to find it.

Don’t think I can link the thread. It’s got multiplayer spoilers like the name of the last map and even some screenshots of it. I’ll PM you though.

> Nothing about ranks, and yet another BTB map. Lovely.

I am more disappointed about no skill based ranks :frowning:

When I read the part about the Campaign tease, I was drinking my Honest Kids juice box, and I was so excited with my mouth hanging open, and I didn’t even realize the juice was spilling on my clothes! Lol!

> > > > Very cool.
> > > > Thanks!
> > > >
> > > > Excited to see all of this. A little disappointed that we’re not learning more about matchmaking like <mark>playlist details</mark> and such. Also don’t care much about Ragnarok details since there’s already been a walkthrough of it. Still time though.
> > >
> > > If you want that information, check out the halo thread on neogaf.
> >
> > Could I get a link to this. NeoGAF seems to be getting a lot of traffic right now, making it hard to find it.
>
> Don’t think I can link the thread. It’s got multiplayer spoilers like the name of the last map and even some screenshots of it. I’ll PM you though.

PM me the link as well, if you don’t mind :slight_smile:

> When I read the part about the Campaign tease, I was drinking my Honest Kids juice box, and I was so excited with my mouth hanging open, and I didn’t even realize the juice was spilling on my clothes! Lol!

Drinking Juice box? SMDH You dont get XP drinking Juice Boxes. On a serious note though has there been any confirmation that the Panel was taped like most are?

> > When I read the part about the Campaign tease, I was drinking my Honest Kids juice box, and I was so excited with my mouth hanging open, and I didn’t even realize the juice was spilling on my clothes! Lol!
>
> Drinking Juice box? SMDH You dont get XP drinking Juice Boxes. On a serious note though has there been any confirmation that the Panel was taped like most are?

I’d rather drink juice than Mountain Dew

> > > When I read the part about the Campaign tease, I was drinking my Honest Kids juice box, and I was so excited with my mouth hanging open, and I didn’t even realize the juice was spilling on my clothes! Lol!
> >
> > Drinking Juice box? SMDH You dont get XP drinking Juice Boxes. On a serious note though has there been any confirmation that the Panel was taped like most are?
>
> I’d rather drink juice than Mountain Dew

And id rather Drink a 5th