Suicide grunts

Are they a little too strong? Genuinely asking because I had just had a few of them slaughter my army and set me way back lol

If you split your army - they don’t hurt as bad. The key to not losing armies to suicide grunts is good micro.

Yeah I know, but its not that easy with a gamepad. It just felt like a get out of jail free card for the other guy. He rushed me and I managed to stop it with flamers and some snipers and when I pushed to his side he had like 6 suis there and my army went from 80 to 20 haha. I was just wondering if anyone thought that they over buffed them a bit. It didn’t help that I’m a lowly diamond and he was champ, I probably never really stood a chance lol

> 2533274817591587;3:
> Yeah I know, but its not that easy with a gamepad. It just felt like a get out of jail free card for the other guy. He rushed me and I managed to stop it with flamers and some snipers and when I pushed to his side he had like 6 suis there and my army went from 80 to 20 haha. I was just wondering if anyone thought that they over buffed them a bit. It didn’t help that I’m a lowly diamond and he was champ, I probably never really stood a chance lol

It’s true that the suis are very fast and it’s hard to split when you see them but I guess having your army separated when you push should help quite a bit.

> 2533274941559896;4:
> > 2533274817591587;3:
> > Yeah I know, but its not that easy with a gamepad. It just felt like a get out of jail free card for the other guy. He rushed me and I managed to stop it with flamers and some snipers and when I pushed to his side he had like 6 suis there and my army went from 80 to 20 haha. I was just wondering if anyone thought that they over buffed them a bit. It didn’t help that I’m a lowly diamond and he was champ, I probably never really stood a chance lol
>
> It’s true that the suis are very fast and it’s hard to split when you see them but I guess having your army separated when you push should help quite a bit.

True, having a mass infantry ball against banished might not be the smartest idea :joy: