Suicide Bomber Ability Idea !!!

The Suicide Bomber Ability. You press the ability button and BOOM! Anyone within 5 meters of you will die with you.

We all know this AA will never make it in to MM, but it would be very interesting to see in custom games.

What do you think?

Maybe your spartan can pull out a couple of frags and run towards them in a insane way, like the suicide grunts. and they could say “HASTA LA VISTA BABY!”

no, just no

I think it should be standard for everyone.

in addition to @Zeus700’s no’s I’d like to say, no no no no no no no no no no. NO.

> The Suicide Bomber Ability. You press the ability button and BOOM! Anyone within 5 meters of you will die with you.
>
> We all know this AA will never make it in to MM, but it would be very interesting to see in custom games.
>
> What do you think?

O_O
ok you may of not heard 343 correctly
AA’S ARE IN MULTIPLAYER AND YOU CAN EVEN CHOOSE THEM AS APART OF YOUR CHARACTER

> > The Suicide Bomber Ability. You press the ability button and BOOM! Anyone within 5 meters of you will die with you.
> >
> > We all know this AA will never make it in to MM, but it would be very interesting to see in custom games.
> >
> > What do you think?
>
> O_O
> ok you may of not heard 343 correctly
> AA’S ARE IN MULTIPLAYER AND YOU CAN EVEN CHOOSE THEM AS APART OF YOUR CHARACTER

I think you misunderstood him. He was saying that the armor ability he thought up would never make it into matchmaking. He wasn’t saying that AA’s in general wouldn’t make it into matchmaking.

Doubt we’ll ever see it in matchmaking, but it could be interesting for certain custom gametypes. I could see it being put to devastating effect in an infection gametype, for example.

I’d like to see a cannon version where killed Spartan bodies self destruct after like 5 seconds. So basically you have to gather/swap weapons or abilities quickly as they’ll also be destroyed if they landed near by.

It would be an interesting way to clean up dead bodies and a gathering mechanic that fits the lore perfectly. It was in even in some of the books about self destruct.

M.O.A.B.

> I’d like to see a cannon version where killed Spartan bodies self destruct after like 5 seconds. So basically you have to gather/swap weapons or abilities quickly as they’ll also be destroyed if they landed near by.
>
> It would be an interesting way to clean up dead bodies and a gathering mechanic that fits the lore perfectly. It was in even in some of the books about self destruct.

As if Dead man’s hand or martyrdom wasn’t annoying enough in call of duty lol

This doesnt HAVE to be in MM. It would be something fun for customs, or special MM gametypes.

Betrayals galore, :P.

And it would easily irritate me in MM, would be cool for customs though, I guess.

How about something a little less, I dunno, terrorist-y

Yes…plz. I do that in MP alot if anyone sticks me…I’LL RUN AT YOU WITH THE GRENADE YOU STUCK ON ME! I’LL TAKE YOU WITH ME!

While it does seem pretty cool, it doesn’t work because it would be incredibly broken and more than likely overused.

I saw the title and instantly though, not a chance.

Maybe have a suicide option in a zombie game when you’re the last spartan alive. It would also have some kind of witty phrase to go with it.

it would be a fun at first but would just be bad an annoying in a week.

> Maybe have a suicide option in a zombie game when you’re the last spartan alive. It would also have some kind of witty phrase to go with it.

Alot do that by jumping to their deaths so they don’t become zombies XD