Suggestions to make Warzone better

There are issues and things that could be improved, added, or removed from Warzone. I suggest these for future.

Time limit
I don’t know what exactly “farming” is, I guess it’s taking you very long time for no fun gameplay stuck in your home base for 40 or 50 minutes. My suggestion to this is to set a time limit for a match. Warzone match takes around 20 minutes, so 20~25 minutes is pretty reasonable time limit for Warzone.

Number of bases
There are 3 bases for each map. Whoever gets the control of the central base takes most advantage of another team, most likely win that match. The game becomes domination of one to another. This is a problem that I think should be changed. It makes very hard to push back once one team captured all bases. I think the number of bases are not enough. There should be about 5 bases in my opinion.

More covers for infantry

Make it power weapon accessible anywhere
Do you guys remember we had display on left arm in campaign to revive? 343 can make that display to allow players to request power weapon and drop pod arrives from the sky like Halo 2 and 3 campaign. That would be cool. It would also makes sense to lore wise, you are requesting weapon and command sends it by dropping drop pod to soldier.

Rechargeable shield while sprinting
We shouldn’t get punished by sprinting. It’s ridiculous in Warzone that long range weapon is everywhere and you need to walk to recharge shield.

Pre selected loadout with attachments
It looks stupid to me that you need to wait REQ level for loadout weapon and because of these variations, the loadout UI is very messy and laggy. Allow players to choose primary and secondary weapon like Halo 4 and make all those variations attachments. Make it player choose what to add on their weapon and spawn with it from the beginning of the match.

Revival
Allowing player to revive others. Once your shield is completely out, your armor locks you and you get no damage for number of seconds. Others can revive them while their armor is locked.

Marines marching to the battlefield
For every number of minutes, number of marines from home base move around the map and help players. Marines get Warthog, Scouthog, Mongoose, and Gungoose.

Random AI enemy distraction
Not random spawn boss, just random spawn enemy to distract players and sometimes neutralize occupied base.

> 2535456165221911;1:
> There are issues and things that could be improved, added, or removed from Warzone. I suggest these for future.
>
> Time limit - Even with farming games ends up before the 20 minutes mark
>
> Number of bases - Should stay as is but I get what you mean with the middle base domination
>
> More covers for infantry - ???
>
> Make it power weapon accessible anywhere - Would actually be great, but that also means you can get your weapon steal by teammates or enemy (longer time for enemy to steal)
>
> Rechargeable shield while sprinting - No! We would have to many runaway situation and combat situation. Catch me if you can… Nope
>
> Pre selected loadout with attachments - Sure
>
> Revival - Nope. When you get killed, you get killed.
>
> Marines marching to the battlefield - This is not LoL.
>
> Random AI enemy distraction - Would be interesting.

Have you not seen what they’re adding to Warzone with the new update coming at the end of the month? They’re adding a ton of stuff.

> 2533274826620251;3:
> Have you not seen what they’re adding to Warzone with the new update coming at the end of the month? They’re adding a ton of stuff.

And to add, you can already recover your shield while sprinting, it’s an armor ability.

I am gonna have to disagree on these.

Most people want sprinting gone (though it will never happen), but it would be pretty cheap to shoot run away. I think it’s a risky decision, could be good or could be really bad.

I have had plenty of games where we didn’t have central base and still won, bosses matter the most. Most points are gained.

Revive would make people mad, “Why didn’t you revive me”, I worked so hard to kill him, “I deserve to steal his weapon”. kind of a staple to WZ.

Scratch all this, what the guy above me said.