Suggestions for Halo Reach's Multiplayer

In this post I will list everything I feel needs to changed/fixed with Halo Reach’s Multiplayer. Feel free to list your own suggestions and debate on whether or not changes are needed.

• Bloom on the DMR needs to be changed so that it punishes spammers more.
  • Armor Lock needs to become less over powered. Remove frosting, sticky shedding, and make it only last 2-3 seconds.
  • Spartan’s movement speed and jump height could use a slight increase.
  • Melees should have a damage counter of 75%. Period.
  • Buff the Camo powerup (not the AA). Make it so that the user is completely invisible while moving.
  • Make it visually obvious someone has the Overshields powerup.
  • Nerf the Banshee bomb.
  • Buff the Focus Rifle.
  • Buff the AR and PR ever so slightly. (PR more-so)
  • Give us Spartan vs Elite gametypes. (Not just Invasion and Invasion Slayer, something that’s actually balanced.)
  • Fix framerate issues.
  • Don’t release maps that have framerate issues. (Breakpoint…)
  • Make sword duels endless

(I’ll add more as I see fit.)

Please 343i, when Reach falls into your hands… Please handle it well.

I think spamming these quite boards with all sorts of demands will send the wrong impression. I do agree with some of these, but only DMR bloom, glitches and arena need to be addressed

agree with every point you made… I would add little less recoil for magnum (should be a little more realiable long distance with scope)

Now you dont want AL to be useless…all it need is to last 3 seconds and that would fix it.

> I think spamming these quite boards with all sorts of demands will send the wrong impression. I do agree with some of these, but only DMR bloom, glitches and arena need to be addressed

Suggestions =/= Demands

> I think spamming these quite boards with all sorts of demands will send the wrong impression.

I hope 343 doesn’t get the wrong idea… I love you guys and I don’t want this to turn into bungie reach forum either

> > I think spamming these quite boards with all sorts of demands will send the wrong impression.
>
> I hope 343 doesn’t get the wrong idea… I love you guys and I don’t want this to turn into bungie reach forum either

I still think Bungie will pull trough befor they go…I wonder if there will be a 343 Weekly update :smiley:

Hmmm… I can’t seem to edit my post. Is that just because the forums are in beta?

No click the pencil.

Ah I figured it out.