Suggestions for H4

I’ve started this on 343i.

My current suggestions are here.

1. You should have the Shadow as a drivable vehicle. It was pretty disappointing that you can only use it in the H2 campaign (as a gunner).
  2. There should be a gunship variant of the Pelican. 25 mm machine gun, 40 mm grenade launcher, 105 mm rocket launcher on both sides. It should be called the Raven.
  3. Bring back the Spectre.
  4. Bring back VIP.

Here is the topic on 343i. Forum page for suggestions for H4, 343i

No vip -
I hated that game type…

I’ve always wanted to drive the Shadow and I really miss the Spectre.

> I’ve started this on 343i.
>
> My current suggestions are here.
> 1. You should have the Shadow as a drivable vehicle. It was pretty disappointing that you can only use it in the H2 campaign (as a gunner).
> 2. There should be a gunship variant of the Pelican. 25 mm machine gun, 40 mm grenade launcher, 105 mm rocket launcher on both sides. It should be called the Raven.
> 3. Bring back the Spectre.
> 4. Bring back VIP.
>
> Here is the topic on 343i. Forum page for suggestions for H4, 343i

1. That’s more of a slow troop carrier though. I disagree with this point as the most i can see the Shadow being is an easy multi kill for Spartan Lasers.

2. Sick name for the new vehicle but i am not sure what else i can add to this point. Sounds quite OP :stuck_out_tongue:

3. I have no problem with the Spectre though if it returns, it needs a buff as i found it somewhat weak in Halo 2.

4. I didn’t play too much VIP on this account or my old one but enough to say “why not?”