Suggestions for competitive/casual game.

I don’t know who cam up with the Idea that sprint/loadout where casual things. No they are not good for any community drop both of them (Maybe keep for customs but that is all)

Some Ideas
Drop Armor abilities except in Customs.
Custom Game Finder
Competitive Customs Finder
Playable elites
Invasion
Keep 4sk BR
Same start everything. (For matchmaking keep loadouts for customs)
Fun Flood/Infection with all options from past titles with more
All past maps
All small maps need to be symmetrical/ Make bigger maps asymmetrical with fun twist
Competitive Ranking system.
Social/Ranked playlist
Make matchmaking fun and competitive add gametypes like fatkid, skycastle to flood/Infection
PLAYABLE ELITES THAT IS NOT A REQUEST THAT IS A YOINKING REQUIRMENT

A Amazing Campaign/ Truthaly Halo 4’s campaign near the end was badass. The feeling this game gave me at the end made me feel awesome still gave me chills but the first half of the campaign was not very amazing.

REMOVE KILL BARRIERS give us areas to explore that’s what gave Halo 1 Replayability.
Even Weapons
No sprint (Custom Option)
One button lowers weapon
3 big forge maps
Hitscan BR not lead
New ideas for forge.
FUN WEAPONS FOR CUSTOMS.
a UNSC air vehicle

Give us Halo not Cod/Halo but don’t give us Halo 3.5 just start from Halo 3 and add good things that don’t break the game.
Just make matchmaking Areana But give uss all the options to do what we want in Customs. Halo is a areana shooter that’s what made the originals multiplayer amazing.

Just make a game for everyone Clans, Casuals, Machinima Makers, Competitive Gamers, Forgers, Youtube content makers

MAKE A EVEN LEVELED GAME THAT IS FUN TO PLAY BUT GIVE US UNLIMITED OPTIONS IN CUSTOMS
MAKE IT FUN/COMPETITIVE

> Keep 4sk BR

Make the following changes, and remove the DMR
Extremely tight spread.
2/3 bullets must hit the head to finish someone off.
Non-Hitscan.

Can be used at long range but requires more skill.

> Hitscan BR not lead

Don’t understand why you want Hitscan.

> All past maps
> All small maps need to be symmetrical/ Make bigger maps asymmetrical with fun twist

We don’t need all past maps, but we do need larger BTB maps with unique traits.

We could also use a map editor of some sort to make our own, real maps.

> Same start everything. (For matchmaking keep loadouts for customs)

I still want weapon skins incorporated somehow.