Suggestion: Starting Ammo

I say, in Custom Games, allow starting ammo to be set. For example, if I wanted a Zombie to start with an energy sword without energy, I could. If I wanted a 2 ammo shotgun, I could.

This function is already seen in Campaign, even going over the ammo limit.

Also, as an extra function, add option to make weapons held “Undroppable” on death.

I do like your second idea there. It would be nice to be able to have weapon pickup enabled, while at the same time not allowing the enemy team to be able to pick up certain weapons.

> I do like your second idea there. It would be nice to be able to have weapon pickup enabled, while at the same time not allowing the enemy team to be able to pick up certain weapons.

Thanks for commenting. The ability for that would be nice, but that would require changing the engine to add a tag onto player which would prevent them from picking up a weapon. That would require adding in-game code.

My first suggestion uses 100% in-game code, and only requires an option to be used. The second would be simple. It could use the Headhunter Skull code, which causes makes the Skulls unable to be picked up.

The starting ammo on a unheld weapon can be set! but an a starting weapon??
Hope They add it, but i think they Wont!!!
But awsome idea!

> The starting ammo on a unheld weapon can be set! but an a starting weapon??
> Hope They add it, but i think they Wont!!!
> But awsome idea!

There are chances that it can be added. However, like you say, it’s pretty low.

I’d like to see this. Could make infection all the more interesting, give everyone low ammo, so they’ll have to go and find ammo caches to hold off the Zombies. As an addition to your idea, I’d like to see it if you could make a weapon allowed to be picked up by only one team. I noticed a team setting when playing with weapons in forge, so if thats what it does, sorry. I didn’t play with forge much really.

> I’d like to see this. Could make infection all the more interesting, give everyone low ammo, so they’ll have to go and find ammo caches to hold off the Zombies. As an addition to your idea, I’d like to see it if you could make a weapon allowed to be picked up by only one team. I noticed a team setting when playing with weapons in forge, so if thats what it does, sorry. I didn’t play with forge much really.

You’re not right, but you’re also not wrong. This system only works in Asymmetrical game-types(Excluding Invasion) such as Infection. There should be custom team editors, at least that’s what I’d do.