Suggestion for the April Update(Take out Grifball and LD)

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post flamebait or call out individuals or communities.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Remove the Grifball and Living Dead playlists.

They can do 1 of 3 things to the gametypes in there:

1. Add the gametypes to Action Sack
  2. From now until Halo 4 do a Mega Jackpot Weekend with the playlists
  3. Take them out altogether

If they want to make the competitive side suffer, they should do the same thing for the casual side. Besides, Grifball and Living Dead encourages more boosting/stat-padding, which if I remember this forum is against, than any other playlists. Hint why you only saw them on the weekends or rarely in playlists on H3.

I don’t care if GrifballHub gets pissed off. They can play and get awesome Grifball Frenzy clips in Customs or search hours in Action Sack for I care.

I’m sure 343 will do this in heart beat if the majority will disagree on this, so what do you think?

Let’s do it.

This needs to be done.

It’s only fair.

> Let’s do it.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Inb4 you’re banned cause you have a Opinion.

I agree. Reach has way too many playlists as is (which need a ton of work on in themselves), especially with the population Reach has, we need to downsize some of them.

A good start would be taking out the two most popular playlists (that have had no bearing playlists anyway) Livingdead and Grifball.

Those populations of players can find home in other playlists, helping said playlists and the community itself.

It will also help downsize on boosting, like you said. Grifball is heavily used to boost in, the Grifball HUB can still do matches (scrims) in customs against other Grifball teams ( like what the BTB.net community does or MLG Pros do), while boosters can not boost in customs.

Those who truly love Living Dead can still do them in customs or make their way into Rumble Pit and/or Anniversary FFA to still play them. Those who use them only to stat pad and grind credits can go help the community by doing so in other playlists that need the population.

You forgot

remove Super Slayer.

Remake Squad Slayer and Anniversary Squad.

Put back bleedthrough

Reduce melee in TU to 75%

> You forgot
>
> remove Super Slayer.
>
> Remake Squad Slayer and Anniversary Squad.
>
> Put back bleedthrough
>
> Reduce melee in TU to 75%

And this

I agree not only will taking out these 2 play lists make room for Firefight Limited, but it will also let them put in some TU play lists. You know the ones WITH bleedthrough.

Why even bother with a thread like this. The only benefit you get out of it is an increase of your post counts. 343 will definatly not listen to what gets posted in “Hopes for inster month update”.

On Topic: ARENA CHANGES, ARENA CHANGES, ARENA CHANGES

• REMOVE JET PACK
  • REMOVE SWORD BASE,REFLECTION, and UNCAGED
  • ADD DOUBLES ARENA

the 1st or 3rd option would make things run a lot better. Here is for hope that the MM team doesn’t miss out on this post (lol).

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members. This includes stat-flaming.

>

Dude, stop stat flaming. You can get banned for that kind of stuff.

What the April update needs: Bring back Melee bleed through and fix bullet bleed through

>

Old account. What???

I agree. They ruined Reach for us. Now it’s our turn to ruin Reach for them.
(That’s the best I can come up with. I’m not good at discussion about this stuff.)

Also you’re probably going to get banned for speaking up against 343, and this thread is going to get locked. It seems like if you have an opinion on this site. You get banned for it. The only way not to get banned. Is to suck up to 343.

I wish Bungie was still in-charged of Halo.

> I agree. They ruined Reach for us. Now it’s our turn to ruin Reach for them.
> (That’s the best I can come up with. I’m not good at discussion about this stuff.)
>
> Also you’re probably going to get banned for speaking up against 343, and this thread is going to get locked. It seems like if you have an opinion on this site. You get banned for it. The only way not to get banned. Is to suck up to 343.
>
> I wish Bungie was still incharged of Halo.

Then Halo is doomed if they ban me

> > I agree. They ruined Reach for us. Now it’s our turn to ruin Reach for them.
> > (That’s the best I can come up with. I’m not good at discussion about this stuff.)
> >
> > Also you’re probably going to get banned for speaking up against 343, and this thread is going to get locked. It seems like if you have an opinion on this site. You get banned for it. The only way not to get banned. Is to suck up to 343.
> >
> > I wish Bungie was still incharged of Halo.
>
> Then Halo is doomed if they ban me

By the looks of that update. Halo is already doomed.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members. This includes stat-flaming.

I would so laugh if your guy’s insane ranting backfired and those say 20000 people simply left the game altogether. If you honestly think you can take down living dead and grifball with so called “majority support” (never gonna happen) then you guys are out of luck.

They took out a horrid feature. (bleed through) And are making the game actually fun again! What you guys should be lobbying for is an Arena playlist that has bleedthrough and all your guy’s little whacked out competition crud in it.

Although the idea of Firefight Limited is a good one.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members.