Suggestion For Scorpion Tank!

Need zoom for tank! It has been way too many years in Halo not to have zoom on a tank!!

1 Like

I’m not sure if your trolling or…? Lmao

Really??? LMAO!! You don’t think a zoom for the tank would be good.? Really? Well I sure in the hell think it would be AWESOME!!

Zoom can be added after they turn it into the cursed halo tank

Yeah, now that you say it, it does seem like it could be a good addition. Maybe a 1.5x zoom, and on the wraith as well.

That would be perfect! 1.5 to 2.0 zoom!

I think I’d just like the tank to friggin spawn in the first place lmao. I’ve seen it once since launch after 30-40 BTB games. Makes me miss having all the vehicles at spawn.

4 Likes

I miss halos 1 and 2 tank that had gun in it. I hope thay can at least add it back for forge mode.

1 Like

Tanks are already plenty OP a zoom would be too much.
I would not mind this in campaign, just not multiplayer.

This.

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20.

1 Like

No. Tanks are not precision weapons. Having zoom would turn them into sniper guns.

I don’t know why would you need a zoom in the Scorpion when you clearly can kill in long distance however IMO this is the worst Scorpion design ever, come on they can even do it like that gorgeous Hanibal Scorpion in Halo 5??

It needs its movement to be separate control & not leashed to aim look.

1 Like

Imagine an overhead view of the map world of tanks style to use it like the artillery piece wraith tanks are. Risk vs reward, you’ll be farther from enemies but in top down view vulnerable unless someone keeps an eye out around you.

Don’t the U.N.S.C. tanks shot off a bit off target each time there fired? Would a Zoom even help tham that much? I won’t lie tho it mite be fun to try it out first and see how it goes.