**Suggestion for Halo Reach MLG Playlist | What do you think?**

At first, sorry for my english. Its not my first language.

I’ve seen many threads about “MLG sucks/MLG is too hard/Why you dont play MLG?/…and and and”.
So i want to make a suggestions that the MLG playlist will make more fun.
I would integrate the Halo 3 skill and search System only in this playlist.
You start with skill 1 and the longer you play MLG you will get more skill.
This system helps you to get in MLG matches with players who are same good as you.
Conclusion: You will have more fun in playing and the matches are not so unfair.
Pros play only with pros and noobs play only with noobs and can learn how to play.
So what do you think? Should this System applied for the MLG Playlist?
if you’re excited about it, I would beg you to bring this thread to a employee who is responsible for this.
Cheers

Ranking system with occasional cheaters > No ranking system and playing against and with noobs ALL THE TIME

How they could cheat?
If you mean they would boost, they could make a ban system for boosting skill level.

So what do the others think?

Cheers

Sorry but this wouldn’t work. The MLG playerbase in Reach is really small. The trueskill rating in Reach doesn’t even work,how could this system work for like 500 players?

> Sorry but this wouldn’t work. The MLG playerbase in Reach is really small. The trueskill rating in Reach doesn’t even work,how could this system work for like 500 players?

Wrong.

1. Treuskill is now win loss, and,not about individual performance.
  2. MLG has 1000-2000 daily players.

Besides, 343i cares about MLG.

I would say visible Trueskill number ranks and no bloom with set fire rate for the Pistol, NR and DMR, that way the player that aims better always wins.

Everything else works in the playlist.