Suggestion for EXP progression

I like earning XP through challenges, however I would like to earn XP for each match I play. The XP progression through the battle pass could be made quicker, perhaps we could earn XP through what medals we earn in each match?

Yeah…something really needs to be done here. I bought the pass immediately but thats on me. In all seriousness though, it’s really putting a stain on an otherwise fantastic experience. I’m at 5(?) now after at least a dozen hours in. And to show for that I’ve gotten maybe 2 or 3 very negligible pieces. That’s pretty jarring coming off of a Call of Duty stretch I’ve had over the last few years. I’m SURE they can do better than this…

Worse though is that there is no performance based experience… in Halo. :neutral_face::face_with_raised_eyebrow::face_with_raised_eyebrow:. I’m not the best player in the world but I’ve already had some great matches where I’ve carried the team. Should be some kind of reward or recognition for that…just saying :thinking:. I hope someone sees this. :laughing: It’s a killer game guys.!! Fix the progression and give us a steady drip of customization goodies and you’re golden​:+1::+1:.

1 Like

I completely agree, I do have really high Hope’s for the future of halo infinite.