Suggestion for customization UI

I have an idea to greatly improve the Halo 5 UI for Spartan customization.

• Merge Helmet & Armor sections into one. - Make this new list in 2x2, with helmets on the top row, and their matching armor piece below it. - Organize this new list in the same way REQs are. By alphabetical AND rarity. NOT in what you’ve recently unlocked. - Add a button to favorite armor and helmets. Then have an option to press ‘Y’ to see only your Favorites in their own menu. - Extra: Organize Emblems and Visors into alphabetical and rarity also.With this new UI change, it may be hard to find your newly unlocked items. The solution to that is to add a yellow triangle indicator of a new item. (Like the one in Warzone of your equipped weapon)

I really hope you see this 343i and take it into consideration. I’m a huge Halo fan, and only wish to see it grow and improve. I believe that this system here can be a huge improvement over what’s currently in Halo 5.
Sincerely, Forti9x9 of Fireteam Hospitalier

> 2533274917170939;1:
> I have an idea to greatly improve the Halo 5 UI for Spartan customization.
>
> - Merge Helmet & Armor sections into one.
> - Make this new list in 2x2, with helmets on the top row, and their matching armor piece below it.
> - Organize this new list in the same way REQs are. By alphabetical AND rarity. NOT in what you’ve recently unlocked.
> - Add a button to favorite armor and helmets. Then have an option to press ‘Y’ to see only your Favorites in their own menu.
> - Extra: Organize Emblems and Visors into alphabetical and rarity also.
> With this new UI change, it may be hard to find your newly unlocked items. The solution to that is to add a yellow triangle indicator of a new item. (Like the one in Warzone of your equipped weapon)
>
> I really hope you see this 343i and take it into consideration. I’m a huge Halo fan, and only wish to see it grow and improve. I believe that this system here can be a huge improvement over what’s currently in Halo 5.
> Sincerely, Forti9x9 of Fireteam Hospitalier

Myself, and I’m sure many others have wanted this for a while now

Would certainly be better than what we have now.

Also, maybe make a submenu for all the various armor skins. For example: choosing the recruit armor then choosing what variant. This will get rid of more than half of the armor in the main section because most of them are just the same thing with different paint.

I can’t understand why the only option is the order I unlocked them in. You can’t reasonably compare different skins of the same armor set that way