Suggested Playlist structure

I am of the opinion that too many playlist is not good for the population and longevity of the game. I do, however, agree with those that suggest that Reach needs to adopt a Social and Rank hoppers. However, I can see that the bloom vs no bloom agrument is going to long lived.

So my thought is having:

Socal
Ranked
Ranked Hardcore (no bloom)

Like I said I am not a fan of adding more but not sure how else to appease the throngs. Glad it’s not my job!!

Yeah and they could get rid of stuff like team classic, and they could make action sack, grifball, and living dead all like weekend grad bags.

> I am of the opinion that too many playlist is not good for the population and longevity of the game. I do, however, agree with those that suggest that Reach needs to adopt a Social and Rank hoppers. However, I can see that the bloom vs no bloom agrument is going to long lived.
>
> So my thought is having:
>
> Socal
> Ranked
> Ranked Hardcore (no bloom)
>
> Like I said I am not a fan of adding more but not sure how else to appease the throngs. Glad it’s not my job!!

That’s what virtually all truly competitive players want, except maybe have no bloom in the ranked. So many people are saying they want ranked and social playlists just like Halo 2/3, that surely if 343 are listening they will do this. If not, then they are clearly not worth my time.

No.

Get rid of ranked hardcore and simply put MLG in with the ranked, as they will adopt zero bloom and that will be the most “hardcore.”

> No.
>
> Get rid of ranked hardcore and simply put MLG in with the ranked, as they will adopt zero bloom and that will be the most “hardcore.”

So long as ranked is not just MLG and Team Arena, and ranked includes FFA, Objective, maybe BTB and one of Snipers/SWAT, then I’m happy!

If anything, the ranked situation was more an issue than bloom and Armour Lock, at least to the competitive players who loved Lone Wolves in Hao 3, and SWAT, BTB and Snipers etc. It is those people who have been let down most by Reach, and who need reaching out to!