Suggested changes to the Hard Light Shield.

I think the HLS is a pretty cool addition, but there are a couple changes I would make to it

1. Don’t let people move when using it
  2. The Shield should cover the whole body
  3. When light-medium vehicles run into it, they should either take severe damage or be destroyed.
  4. It should emp when it runs out
  5. It should repel all projectiles

Thoughts?

Thats called armor lock and it’s not in this game for a reason.

Hahaha.

You funny.

1. It should have EMP
  2. It should repel projectiles
  1. It should propel stuck plasmas at the original owner.
  1. It should cause enormous uproar among Halo players

> Thats called armor lock and it’s not in this game for a reason.

Please tell how this is anything like armor lock

Its a AA i find that does very lil cause nades are easy to get the kill with when they pop it out

> > Thats called armor lock and it’s not in this game for a reason.
>
> Please tell how this is anything like armor lock

Troll harder?

> I think the HLS is a pretty cool addition, but there are a couple changes I would make to it
>
> 1. Don’t let people move when using it - Make it worthless
> 2. The Shield should cover the whole body - No
> 3. When light-medium vehicles run into it, they should either take severe damage or be destroyed. - Its called jumping, this shouldn’t be the “press X and your mistakes are forgiven”
> 4. It should emp when it runs out - If you’re that close, just kill them
> 5. It should repel all projectiles - No
>
> Thoughts?

I Road killed a HLS player with a ghost thinking it was like Armor Lock

No offense, but I’m assuming you’ve played halo reach and know that armor lock is practically what you just described. A stationary shielding AA that casts a quick EMP and destroys vehicles that charge into it.

But, I suppose that is nothing like armor lock, right?

> 4. It should have EMP
> 5. It should repel projectiles

Don’t forget shedding any plasma grenades stuck to the player using it.

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO 343 DONT LISTEN TO HIM PLEASE PLEASE NO

Oddly enough, I’ve been finding that the hardlight shield is quite effective on maps like Ragnarok if you’re tired of whole-team DMR spamming and you keep near cover. The “grenade counter” is next to useless at those long ranges. I kind of think of it like a knight using his shield to block arrows more or less, you still have to know generally which direction those arrows are coming in at you. :stuck_out_tongue:

If you’re out in the open and try to use it though… well, best be planning your next spawn ahead of time…

Howz abaut havin deh HLS keel anywun hoo chutes it. End then eet keels uew wen uew stopz eet?

> Thats called armor lock and it’s not in this game for a reason.

^ seriously OP come on.

sooooo funny haha
I wouldn’t mind tho if HLS damaged vehicle badly in it’s first seconds of being pulled out it’s a purple color and then once it turns blue (halfway thru) you can ram it with a vehicle…

This post made me laugh. I know the OP is trolling but it was funny.

I am willing to make one concession. Maybe you can get rid of improvement #1 and still let players move around