Suggested Changes to REQ UI

I would like to suggest some changes that need to be made to the UI of the REQ selection menu when accessed through a REQ station.

Often times I am in a hurry to select my loadout weapons (Assault Riffles, Battle Rifles, etc…) Sometimes I choose the wrong one by accident and I back out to choose the right one but the cursor goes all the way back to the beginning of the REQ selection.

I would like for 343 to make it so that if I back out to the REQ selection screen, that the cursor stays highlighting the weapon that I chose by accident. Either that or at least make the selection screen a grid style so that is easier to scroll through all the available weapons.

Do you guys understand what I am saying? what do you think of this?

Any improvement to the UI in general would be appreciated, I thin we should at least have the option to have the options you suggested OP.

I wish we had a customisable UI. Allow us to pick weapons that appear first, set load outs and so on. Say I went on a mad killing spree from level 4 reqs and don’t get back to a station till level 6. I want to be able to go to a station, go to presets and click ‘level 6’ or something. Rather than manually equipping DMR, extended mags SMG, speed booster armour mod or any other combinations.
Even just ordered by most used, I don’t use laser targeter, I don’t use long barrel, I don’t use stabilisation jets, why should I have to scroll throught them to get to what I want?

Filter, loadouts, anything would be helpful. it’s nice to have all these weapons but man it takes a while to go through them.

> 2535414791138154;3:
> I wish we had a customisable UI. Allow us to pick weapons that appear first, set load outs and so on. Say I went on a mad killing spree from level 4 reqs and don’t get back to a station till level 6. I want to be able to go to a station, go to presets and click ‘level 6’ or something. Rather than manually equipping DMR, extended mags SMG, speed booster armour mod or any other combinations.
> Even just ordered by most used, I don’t use laser targeter, I don’t use long barrel, I don’t use stabilisation jets, why should I have to scroll throught them to get to what I want?

That’s a good one, I hadn’t thought of that. Most used first is a very good idea in my opinion

Or a favorite list!

> 2533274805640921;5:
> > 2535414791138154;3:
> > I wish we had a customisable UI. Allow us to pick weapons that appear first, set load outs and so on. Say I went on a mad killing spree from level 4 reqs and don’t get back to a station till level 6. I want to be able to go to a station, go to presets and click ‘level 6’ or something. Rather than manually equipping DMR, extended mags SMG, speed booster armour mod or any other combinations.
> > Even just ordered by most used, I don’t use laser targeter, I don’t use long barrel, I don’t use stabilisation jets, why should I have to scroll throught them to get to what I want?
>
>
> That’s a good one, I hadn’t thought of that. Most used first is a very good idea in my opinion

Theres maybe 4 BR’s that I use regularly, it would make my life so much easier

I have a good suggestion. Instead of trying to improve the REQ system or make it fit, just the useless thing out. make all the weapons, armor, emblems, whatever, unlock-able through in game challenges or an in game currency like in Halo Reach. all the REQ system does is make 343 make ridiculous filler armor, visors, helmets and what not, that just either look way too stupid for anyone to use, or look just like another piece of armor, emblem, whatever and put a few extra $ from people who buy REQ packs. There is really no point in why 343 should keep the REQ system in future halos.

I want to get back into the battle as fast as possible so a favorites or an easier browsing system would be great!

The current system is very cluttered by having a separate req for every combination of sights and attachments. It would have been much better if they went a different route like in other shooters and just let you pick the attachments for a gun. I think the current system exists just to artificially boost the number of unlocks to make more money on reqs. However, given what we have, a system to organize them better or pre-select things would be nice.

Agreed, I think that even if the would have made the attachments unlockable instead of the weapon with attachment it would still be the same number of REQ’s. If they would have went that route, loadouts would be more adequate.