Sudden change in warzone assault games.

Warzone assault.v
Within the last week or two games have went from.
A back and forth, win some lose some.

But now games are always one sided.
One side dominates from the start, nothing you do changes the outcome.
People doing things that rarely of ever happened prior.
They are defiantly in a party.
On the rocket map ‘dispach’ seeing tons defending the core from outside. Spawn trapping, just more outside of the core than was ever usual.

Have the mlg regular warzone people gotten bored?
Has my sr level gotten high enough to put me against better players?(for balance)
Did the matching system get a bad update?
I

I don’t think SR rank has anything to do with it and you could have gotten caught in a barrage of people wanting their daily Warzone REQ pack win as well.

> 2533274882036522;2:
> I don’t think SR rank has anything to do with it and you could have gotten caught in a barrage of people wanting their daily Warzone REQ pack win as well.

It’s started happening before the daily packs.

Just losing way more games than usual.
(Almost all now)(warzone assault)
From almost 50-50 to 1 in 5 wins.50%down to20%.

I have noticed this too, I’ve been playing Warzone assault from day one. The truth is, people realise what to do in certain game modes. It’s not smart to defend the Garage with the full team inside. It works way better if half the team defends from the outside. WZA is so easy to spawn trap, the defending team spawns in the tunnel/armoury and the offensive team spawns on top of the hill. People realise and take advantage of this, they spawn warthogs so they can spawn trap people etc.

This is the biggest reason that I don’t enjoy WZA anymore. It’s too much spawn trapping and people standing afk for REQ points.

There is a possibility that you’re just being put with a bunch of “weaker” players while the other team has more “stronger” players. The matchmaking can be a bit wonky at times. Had games even in arena where we’ll get completely destroyed by the other team.

I have noticed a spike in aggression. Granted I’m the non-helping guy who just drives the scout hog around, I noticed the opposing team just realllly wanted to destroy my hog. Going as far as bring a plasma pistol to EMP an unarmed warthog just driving along. Even had some guys actively pursue me with BR’s.

Granted I really don’t care but I find it interesting how people are now a tad more aggressive.

Arena is similar (I mainly play Slayer). Completely unmatched sides, and you can tell the other team are communicating.

PRO TIP
PARTY UP and communicate
Team based game
If you’re a solo lone wolf slayer tipe good luck getting wins
Party up with players your skill level and it actually gets boring so easy it gets

I can’t find anybody who will play warzone assault.
Let alone play it all day. (Like I do)

I’d love to play with you… Time is limited, but I’d play it when I’m online

Have the mlg regular warzone people gotten bored?
Has my sr level gotten high enough to put me against better players?(for balance)
Did the matching system get a bad update?

I usually stay in Arena and I definitely notice the skill different between me and the average war zone players. I’ve gone to War zone Assault to be compensated with a good amount of REQ points. If I am defending, I can spawn camp at the first objective and end the game in 6 minutes to receive 1,000+ REQ points. That being said it is impossible for me to keep the whole enemy team down since it is 1v16, but some enemies will just Spartan charge at me and that isn’t helping them. If you’re spawn trapped switch to your pistol and shoot at whoever is killing you.

The arena players have come to Warzone assault to start finishing their reqs. It is the fastest way to reqs especially if you are a coordinated team.

If you want your reqs fast and have a team available, warzone assault is the go to go.