Success "warlord" blocked

despite the fact that I have won a game on the three initial card in combat zone, success is not clobbered, can you help me
thank you

jai le meme Problème que toi je deviens fou il me Reste juste lui et je suis un 0/100 Sur le succès toi tu etai a 66/100

> 2533274836713573;2:
> jai le meme Problème que toi je deviens fou il me Reste juste lui et je suis un 0/100 Sur le succès toi tu etai a 66/100

What does that mean in English?

despite the fact that I have won a game on the three initial card in combat zone, success is not clobbered, can you help me
thank you

Thanks for the report! We’re aware of this and investigating.

Thank you for your report! We’re taking a look at this.

Had you find a solution I still have not succeed

I would like to finish the game has 100/100 thanks to find a solution or to unlock me this success

> Thank you for your report! We’re taking a look at this.

So after 2 years you guys are just now looking into this? Wow! You guys are great at knowing your own games and listening to the Community. Hahahahahahaha.

Original post: 17-02-10
I played and was on the winning team of Warzone on Raid on Apex 7 and my counter is still set at 0%
Here’s proof of my team’s victory with me on it. you see blue team won and that I was on blue team, I was -Yoink- but still I was on blue team and we won.
https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/games/halo-5-guardians/xbox-one/mode/warzone/matches/24d6dc22-98a4-46a9-abf2-c7f5c10a3a5a/players/darkmikasonfire?gameHistoryMatchIndex=1&gameHistoryGameModeFilter=Warzone

Update 1: 17-02-24 23.08
Win as a red team on March on Stormbreak
https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/games/halo-5-guardians/xbox-one/mode/warzone/matches/22e5cac4-d35b-4349-8466-63f5183fca9e/players/darkmikasonfire?gameHistoryMatchIndex=3&gameHistoryGameModeFilter=All
And it’s still on 0%

> 2533274866614477;10:
> Original post: 17-02-10
> I played and was on the winning team of Warzone on Raid on Apex 7 and my counter is still set at 0%
> Here’s proof of my team’s victory with me on it. you see blue team won and that I was on blue team, I was -Yoink- but still I was on blue team and we won.
> https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/games/halo-5-guardians/xbox-one/mode/warzone/matches/24d6dc22-98a4-46a9-abf2-c7f5c10a3a5a/players/darkmikasonfire?gameHistoryMatchIndex=1&gameHistoryGameModeFilter=Warzone
>
> Update 1: 17-02-24 23.08
> Win as a red team on March on Stormbreak
> https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/games/halo-5-guardians/xbox-one/mode/warzone/matches/22e5cac4-d35b-4349-8466-63f5183fca9e/players/darkmikasonfire?gameHistoryMatchIndex=3&gameHistoryGameModeFilter=All
> And it’s still on 0%

343i should realize it’s a problem or they think we are all lying. All they will say is “thanks for the report. we are looking into this.” What they should say is " we are aware of the issue and we are working on fixing it." but that would take a development team that actually fixes the problems in their games. At least when they released 4 with bugs, they eventually fixed them. No such luck with any of the games since then.

Hello 343 Support. Is there any update on this? We are huge fans of your games but as you can see there are tons of people having this problem. Let us know what the plan is. It would help a lot to just know there is a plan for this. We don’t want it to get lost to “Well Halo 6 is out and we don’t update Halo 5 anymore let alone single achievements”

I was sitting on 0% for ages, won multiple games on each map and remained on 0%.
Started playing on my flat mates xbox, and was still stuck at 0% even after multiple wins, but then it randomly went up to 66% after i lost a game of legendary ff on apex 7.
Interestingly when i look at my halo 5 stats in the xbox game hub it says i only have “24 matchmaking wins” when i have a couple of hundered, so maby its not so much a matter of the achievment being bugged but the game not recognizing that machmaking wins are happening?
I dont know what the wins were sitting at before i played on my flat mates xbox but its realistic that i could have got my 24 wins on his xbox, im not sure.

> 2533274893015896;13:
> I was sitting on 0% for ages, won multiple games on each map and remained on 0%.
> Started playing on my flat mates xbox, and was still stuck at 0% even after multiple wins, but then it randomly went up to 66% after i lost a game of legendary ff on apex 7.
> Interestingly when i look at my halo 5 stats in the xbox game hub it says i only have “24 matchmaking wins” when i have a couple of hundered, so maby its not so much a matter of the achievment being bugged but the game not recognizing that machmaking wins are happening?
> I dont know what the wins were sitting at before i played on my flat mates xbox but its realistic that i could have got my 24 wins on his xbox, im not sure.

I have always been at 0% as well. I heard that if your stats in your service record stop tracking, then you should follow this guide to try and fix it. Once your stats start tracking again, then you should try for the achievement, that might help you.

My stats have always been tracking, but I tried that anyway, and then won 3 on the specific maps, and no dice. Might work for you though, who knows.

I uninstalled and reinstalled yesterday to see if that works for me. I’ll update here if it does.

Help us 343, you are our only hope!

Today I won the last map I was missing, but the achievement indicator is still 0%.
I hope that problem is solved.
Excuse my English

Mine is stuck too,but at 66%…
The only achievement left for me to 100% the game
And 343 don’t seem to care much about it…
My first Halo game,and im not having a good experience. Probably won’t buy the next one.
edit
Now i just checked my progress in the achievment at the xbox.com site,and it’s at 200%… Never saw that before
Please fix it 343
Sorry for my english

Just checked my progress on the Xbox website and it says I’m at 100% but it’s still locked. On the halo website/my Xbox it says 66%… Weird

Mine still says 0% on both. I bet they are in the thick of halo 6 and that’s why they are ignoring this.

Hey 343, just wondering if there has been any progress made on this.
I have 52 hours logged in warzone with:

Escape from arc: 14 wins
March on Stormbreak: 18 wins
Raid on apex 7: 15 wins
Im stuck at 66%,

this achievement is driving me absolutely crazy

And now the other thread was locked bc “343 already responded” in this one, but that was nearly 3 months ago…

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/e0d9938206f04a598ce84f2c8cadce02/topics/warlord-achievement-still-broken/f326c583-a93b-4ede-bd5e-45aad9f4c20e/posts?page=1#post4