Submarining Banshee...

So there I was just playing my usual poor game of Halo when I got killed and I got mad… Why? Because this git has found a way of making the Banshee dive towards you and then teleport under the ground and attack you from under the ground.

Have to say that cheats like this ruin multiplayer. The way he did it is pretty easy to do as well… I just saw it happen multiple times on one map… Got my revenge when I skyjacked him though (shame I got shot down by one of the autoturrets right away though lol).

But 343i need to fix the clipping on the banshee to stop it doing this…

Theater it, upload it.

Never thought of that… He did it to several peeps in fact.

I took a couple of screenshots but I CANNOT FIGURE OUT HOW TO UPLOAD THEM TO MY FILE SHARE.

Seriously 343i… your decision not to include a bloody manual is beyond a -Yoink!- joke. If the game was intuitive it wouldn’t matter… if there was a manual on the DVD it wouldn’t matter… but nooooooo… We are expected to be bloody mind readers.

I’ve just spent ages trawling the web trying to find out how to do this to no avail. All I want to do is show that the bloody game has a clipping problem but no joy.

Oh well. I will leave every match where I see them cheating anyway.

Wait… there was not meant to be a manual…???

wtf

i just thought i was unlucky and did not get one due to packaging error

hahahahahahahaha

no manual

wtf 343?!

You can’t find out how to upload it to your fileshare because the fileshare is not yet online, not because there isn’t a manual.

> You can’t find out how to upload it to your fileshare because the fileshare is not yet online, not because there isn’t a manual.

Then how did I get the achievement? Was the cake a lie?

> > You can’t find out how to upload it to your fileshare because the fileshare is not yet online, not because there isn’t a manual.
>
> Then how did I get the achievement? Was the cake a lie?

That’s a point… lol.

It must upload them but the back end on Waypoint hasn’t been finished yet.

M0aHerder, a manual would have helped to relieve the confusion regarding how to use the file share system. Maybe a dedicated manual on the game menu or here on Waypoint would have been better. If here they could say that the File Share system is still undergoing final testing and would have stopped people like me getting really irate that there was no instruction on how to display the darn things.