Stupid weekend playlist Polls

Oh my oh my, why does 343i piss me off this easily.

WHY ON EARTH ARE PLAYLISTS LIKE SNIPERS AND RUMBLE ROCKETS NOT ALWAYS PRESENT!!!

Way to go 343i to let people wait for the weekend to play their favorite playlists. Just include all the playlists for unlimited time. This game is getting so boring playing slayer and team slayer all the time. Yeah yeah Forge is coming → I dont give a -Yoink!-!

They do this because people wont leave and will be coming back for the weekend. What a stupid strategy. Now a lot of people wont play during the week. Nice job!

Actually weekend playlists didn’t start in H5, they started in H3, and the reason why those playlists arent always present are because people didn’t play them as much on the weekends where they were voted in! If a weekend playlist is super popular they will add it into a permanent playlist. The problem is that not as many people played them. And BTW it isn’t that more people wont play during the week, it is that more people WILL play during the weekend.

Ha I don’t think there are many people playing anyway. I played with a friend last night, we played with or against another pair of players 5 games in a row. All these “coming soon” gamemodes should have been in at launch and the weekend playlists have been a throw in last minute besides team doubles which should without a doubt be permanent.

> 2533274792996045;1:
> Oh my oh my, why does 343i piss me off this easily.
>
> WHY ON EARTH ARE PLAYLISTS LIKE SNIPERS AND RUMBLE ROCKETS NOT ALWAYS PRESENT!!!
>
> Way to go 343i to let people wait for the weekend to play their favorite playlists. Just include all the playlists for unlimited time. This game is getting so boring playing slayer and team slayer all the time. Yeah yeah Forge is coming → I dont give a -Yoink!-!
>
> They do this because people wont leave and will be coming back for the weekend. What a stupid strategy. Now a lot of people wont play during the week. Nice job!

Bypassing the word filter is bannable.

On the weekend playlists yes it sucks but it is what it is for now, you mad?

I think its stupid we have all these Slayer variants for weekend playlist instead of Objective modes which doesn’t even have a playlist.

> 2535413364534857;2:
> Actually weekend playlists didn’t start in H5, they started in H3, and the reason why those playlists arent always present are because people didn’t play them as much on the weekends where they were voted in! If a weekend playlist is super popular they will add it into a permanent playlist. The problem is that not as many people played them. And BTW it isn’t that more people wont play during the week, it is that more people WILL play during the weekend.

> 2533274792996045;1:
> Oh my oh my, why does 343i piss me off this easily.
>
> WHY ON EARTH ARE PLAYLISTS LIKE SNIPERS AND RUMBLE ROCKETS NOT ALWAYS PRESENT!!!
>
> Way to go 343i to let people wait for the weekend to play their favorite playlists. Just include all the playlists for unlimited time. This game is getting so boring playing slayer and team slayer all the time. Yeah yeah Forge is coming → I dont give a -Yoink!-!
>
> They do this because people wont leave and will be coming back for the weekend. What a stupid strategy. Now a lot of people wont play during the week. Nice job!

> 2535413364534857;2:
> Actually weekend playlists didn’t start in H5, they started in H3, and the reason why those playlists arent always present are because people didn’t play them as much on the weekends where they were voted in! If a weekend playlist is super popular they will add it into a permanent playlist. The problem is that not as many people played them. And BTW it isn’t that more people wont play during the week, it is that more people WILL play during the weekend.

Wadda ye mean team snipers wasnt played that much? Teams snipes was one of the best played playlists on all halos. It was also a permanent playlist on halo 3. So your arguments are invalid.

Team snipers along with other playlists should be permanent from the start but they keep adding it later with every halo. People without brains and real passion for halo are working at 343i. Nuff said.

Zwire,

I just looked at your service record, and it shows you haven’t even played, which can’t be right, but are you onyx in every playlist? Are you champion in any? If not, then you still have something to do during the week and it’s called getting better, or improving yourself. Don’t hate the guys/girls that are doing great by us by paying attention to the forums, taking out broken maps, adding playlists every weekend, and giving us free DLC.