Stupid "strats"

Just had a match, I had practically every expo on the map and wiped his army so many times. Couldn’t destroy his base due to so many shield projectors.and two scarabs with some stupid shield ability come and wipe my army.
What a waste of half an hour.

seems like salt to me

> 2535473781366127;1:
> Just had a match, I had practically every expo on the map and wiped his army so many times. Couldn’t destroy his base due to so many shield projectors.and two scarabs with some stupid shield ability come and wipe my army.
> What a waste of half an hour.

Your point is? What is this forum thread supposed to be discussing about specifically?

> 2535405380102010;3:
> > 2535473781366127;1:
> > Just had a match, I had practically every expo on the map and wiped his army so many times. Couldn’t destroy his base due to so many shield projectors.and two scarabs with some stupid shield ability come and wipe my army.
> > What a waste of half an hour.
>
> Your point is? What is this forum thread supposed to be discussing about specifically?

He stated what it was in the title and what he posted in the thread. It’s about stupid strats and I agree with him!! Did you even read it?

I think it’s “stupid” when people try to rush champions in garrisons against me. I just walk away and destroy their base. Very easy game.

I thought shield projectors couldn’t stack, maybe an update(?) I agree on the scarab thing, though, but not the part about shields, the part where you fight two at once. I made a thread earlier complaining about this, but people mostly just told me to git gud >:(

> 2533274905282026;4:
> > 2535405380102010;3:
> > > 2535473781366127;1:
> > > Just had a match, I had practically every expo on the map and wiped his army so many times. Couldn’t destroy his base due to so many shield projectors.and two scarabs with some stupid shield ability come and wipe my army.
> > > What a waste of half an hour.
> >
> > Your point is? What is this forum thread supposed to be discussing about specifically?
>
> He stated what it was in the title and what he posted in the thread. It’s about stupid strats and I agree with him!! Did you even read it?

Does he want us to discuss about similar ‘stupid strats’ we’ve encountered? Or does he want opinions on that specific match he described? What even makes a strategy ‘stupid’ in the OP’s eyes? These are stuff I’m confused about.

Wait so you lost to a ‘stupid’ strategy. Hmm well I don’t think his strategy is stupid at all. He won.

Not really sure there’s much to discuss here