Stupid Question

Sorry for the stupid question, but does anybody know if when reach is backwards compatible, will all our info still be there or will I have to rank up all over again? I don’t want to suffer the wrath of warent officer again, the legends say ye who becomes warrent officer stays warrent officer for ten thousand years.

I believe that you’re profile including the match history et cetera remain intact when playing the game on Xbox One rather than directly on an Xbox 360.

Yes. Everything will remain the same. Your Xbox 360 profile for Reach will be pulled over to the Xbox one and you will continue where you left off. But sadly there is still no word on when it will be added to backwards compatibility. I am thinking that 343 would eventually remaster Reach and add it to the MCC so that they have the full collection there.

It would have been far better to have slapped Reach in with the MCC even if we just had to wait a while for it. Still, I won’t look a gift horse in the mouth.

I believe all our stats will remain tied in to our existing stats at Waypoint though.

From what I know Reach will be free for anyone who purchased it in late 2014. Everything should transfer over.
Souce: wiki

This isn’t a stupid question. It’s completely legit and something I’ve been wondering about myself.

It is the same for all the Backwards Compatible games. If you owned it and played it previously and had Xbox Live Gold membership at the time for the cloud saving, then your info will pull across and you will carry on like nothing has changed.

> 2533274804799736;3:
> Yes. Everything will remain the same. Your Xbox 360 profile for Reach will be pulled over to the Xbox one and you will continue where you left off. But sadly there is still no word on when it will be added to backwards compatibility. I am thinking that 343 would eventually remaster Reach and add it to the MCC so that they have the full collection there.

THAT WOULD BE AWESOME!!!

> 2533274804799736;7:
> It is the same for all the Backwards Compatible games. If you owned it and played it previously and had Xbox Live Gold membership at the time for the cloud saving, then your info will pull across and you will carry on like nothing has changed.

What if the games were stored to your hard drive? I got Just Cause 2 on Xbox One and there’s no info. I assumed that it’s because it’s stored to my 360 hard drive, but then I realized “oh, crap Reach is on my hard drive” but then I considered that waypoint probably saves your stats and it just got a little confusing. Sorry if that doesn’t make any sense or it sounds stupid, I’m not exactly the most tech savvy guy.