Stupid People.

Have you ever been matched up with people that leave as soon as the game starts?
It seems I can’t get away from those kind of people.
I have lost a lot of matches because my team instantly quits.
I would like to finally get matched up with a decent team for once, because friends aren’t always online to play with.

Question: How often does this happen to you?

i hate people that quit!
it ruins the game, no matter what side their on

and yes it has happened to me
quite often in fact

I wonder if it’s worse this week in particular because of the weekly challenge. It’s happening to me WAY more often than usual.

People who hate quitters unite.

Theyre everywhere! even in real life…

Yeah they happen sometimes. I think there should be a search preference to search for people who don’t often quit.

User was pre-banned before they could tell you how pointless your words are.

i do it all the time

umad?

It’s why I only play Firefight now…

Quitters in Invasion completely destroy the entire system in place in that game. It’s all about BattleBros. If you have no BattleBro on offense, then the entire game is broken. The entire Phase 1 spawn system for Invasion is based around your BattleBro.

> i do it all the time
>
>
>
> umad?

You do it all the time, so you’ll get banned for it.
Won’t make me mad in the slightest.
I’ve come to the conclusion people quit out because they’re bad at the game.

Step 1) Expand friend basis.
Step 2) Always play in teams.

Fixed kthxbai

• game loads
  • all team quits
  • i own other team because i have sniper and ivisibility
  • i win the game and get a crap load of commendations and challenges
  • i receive 4 nasty xlive messages and respond with pwnd
  • i =awsome

this is what happened about a month ago and im not joking.

this is why Halo 4 and all future installments should have AI fill in roles and missing player slots. it allows you to play no mater what happens, and host a game and decide to start it without a full party of players. even if everyone quite playing online you could still get a match with at least AI opponents.

these AI matches would only work for non-ranked playlists of course. you can’t place on a leader board if you grind fighting dumbed down AI opponents.

AI opponents and team mates would make forge world and custom games a dream land of pure awesomeness unlike anything halo has ever seen. so would custom game matchmaking, but that is another ball game.

you would need to make the AI fairly adaptive with different levels as well as a way to communicate with it, like selecting it from the score menu allows you to tell it to go on the defensive in objective, and you could tell them maybe to mimic certain play styles as well, like mid-long focus or short range melee fest, and maybe some common sense, like if someone is carrying a flag or bomb, it protects them or drives a vehicle to them and offers a ride. this would make halo by far the best FPS on console for me, hands down.

I think other game developers would be struggling to find a way to compete with such awesome game design, it’d be well worth the investment of time and money to make.

All the time. Never on my team though.

> this is why Halo 4 and all future installments should have AI fill in roles and missing player slots. it allows you to play no mater what happens, and host a game and decide to start it without a full party of players. even if everyone quite playing online you could still get a match with at least AI opponents.

No.

In case you haven’t noticed, the AI in FPS games aren’t exactly good. Unless you want brainless computer opponents constantly rushing to grab that flag even though the other team has all the power weapons and map control, keep the AI out of matchmaking.

And no, having some semblance of a functioning player is not better than no player at all. A lot of times, especially in slayer, it’s worse.

> this is why Halo 4 and all future installments should have AI fill in roles and missing player slots. it allows you to play no mater what happens, and host a game and decide to start it without a full party of players. even if everyone quite playing online you could still get a match with at least AI opponents.

No.

In case you haven’t noticed, the AI in FPS games aren’t exactly good. Unless you want brainless computer opponents constantly rushing to grab that flag even though the other team has all the power weapons and map control, keep the AI out of matchmaking.

And no, having some semblance of a functioning player is not better than no player at all. A lot of times, especially in slayer, it’s worse.