Stupid fun game types

So I’ve been playing the MCC for multiplayer, and successfully getting into games in under 5 minutes might I add, and playing action sack. Which is a mix of halo 2-4.

And playing these modes Im having alot of fun! Their silly and fun, even halo 4 I was playing team Ninjas which is swords and snipers and it was wild.

Point is, this game is seriously lacking the fun department. But we know 343i have the capability to produce fun games, Halo 4 and super fiesta proved this.

PS: halo 2 Anni gungoose capture the flag on blood gulch or whatever was just awesome lol

I’ve said this for awhile now, BRING BACK THE SACK!

Action Sack has been my favorite playlist since H3, what could be better than a grab bag of goofy gamemodes?

Only problem is Halo 5 doesn’t have the variety for this at the moment. No ricochet, KotH, Oddball, etc. We just need more playlists in general.

> 2533274871929668;1:
> So I’ve been playing the MCC for multiplayer, and successfully getting into games in under 5 minutes might I add, and playing action sack. Which is a mix of halo 2-4.
>
> And playing these modes Im having alot of fun! Their silly and fun, even halo 4 I was playing team Ninjas which is swords and snipers and it was wild.
>
> Point is, this game is seriously lacking the fun department. But we know 343i have the capability to produce fun games, Halo 4 and super fiesta proved this.
>
> PS: halo 2 Anni gungoose capture the flag on blood gulch or whatever was just awesome lol

Action Sack is absolutely fantastic. I’d like to see some of the Community Maps added in as well.

> 2533274821761464;2:
> I’ve said this for awhile now, BRING BACK THE SACK!
>
> Action Sack has been my favorite playlist since H3, what could be better than a grab bag of goofy gamemodes?
>
> Only problem is Halo 5 doesn’t have the variety for this at the moment. No ricochet, KotH, Oddball, etc. We just need more playlists in general.

We do have oddball though, so I thought?

Didn’t reach have an action sack KotH with a warthog being the objective? So I see that wouldn’t work here

> 2533274950478805;3:
> > 2533274871929668;1:
> > So I’ve been playing the MCC for multiplayer, and successfully getting into games in under 5 minutes might I add, and playing action sack. Which is a mix of halo 2-4.
> >
> > And playing these modes Im having alot of fun! Their silly and fun, even halo 4 I was playing team Ninjas which is swords and snipers and it was wild.
> >
> > Point is, this game is seriously lacking the fun department. But we know 343i have the capability to produce fun games, Halo 4 and super fiesta proved this.
> >
> > PS: halo 2 Anni gungoose capture the flag on blood gulch or whatever was just awesome lol
>
>
> Action Sack is absolutely fantastic. I’d like to see some of the Community Maps added in as well.

Isn’t there some fiasco with community maps at the moment?

> 2533274821761464;2:
> I’ve said this for awhile now, BRING BACK THE SACK!
>
> Action Sack has been my favorite playlist since H3, what could be better than a grab bag of goofy gamemodes?
>
> Only problem is Halo 5 doesn’t have the variety for this at the moment. No ricochet, KotH, Oddball, etc. We just need more playlists in general.

Well in terms of gametypes in game (not just in matchmaking) we have:

• Assault

• Big Team Battle (CTF, slayer and Strongholds)

• Breakout

• Capture the flag (Neutral flag)

• Free for all (Rockets, Slayer)

• Fiesta (Assault, CTF, slayer and Strongholds)

• Grifball

• Slayer (Rocket slayer, shotty snipers, snipers)

• Strongholds (aka Territories)

• SWAT
    Then theres gametypes that can be done thanks to the gametype options and forge maps:

• Ricochet

• Oddball
    Then theres gametypes that are returning or could return:

• Infection

• Super Fiesta

• Valentines doublesThese are a ton of gametypes that could easly give a decent Action Sack that plus with Halo 5’s forge we could get some amazing maps to go with them. Also don’t forget the current fun gamemodes and maps people play in custom games, such as Castle Wars, Groundpound Arena …etc.

Don’t forget FFA SWAT

Whatever happened to that minigame playlist 343 talked about adding? That would have been super fun.

> 2533274808793619;5:
> > 2533274821761464;2:
> > I’ve said this for awhile now, BRING BACK THE SACK!
> >
> > Action Sack has been my favorite playlist since H3, what could be better than a grab bag of goofy gamemodes?
> >
> > Only problem is Halo 5 doesn’t have the variety for this at the moment. No ricochet, KotH, Oddball, etc. We just need more playlists in general.
>
>
> Well in terms of gametypes in game (not just in matchmaking) we have:
>
> - Assault
> - Big Team Battle (CTF, slayer and Strongholds)
> - Breakout
> - Capture the flag (Neutral flag)
> - Free for all (Rockets, Slayer)
> - Fiesta (Assault, CTF, slayer and Strongholds)
> - Grifball
> - Slayer (Rocket slayer, shotty snipers, snipers)
> - Strongholds (aka Territories)
> - SWAT
> Then theres gametypes that can be done thanks to the gametype options and forge maps:
>
> - Ricochet
> - Oddball
> Then theres gametypes that are returning or could return:
>
> - Infection
> - Super Fiesta
> - Valentines doubles
> These are a ton of gametypes that could easly give a decent Action Sack that plus with Halo 5’s forge we could get some amazing maps to go with them. Also don’t forget the current fun gamemodes and maps people play in custom games, such as Castle Wars, Groundpound Arena …etc.

Considering this, I only have one thing to say.

Bring back the sack.