stupid decision of the year award goes to...

343!!!
My proposal: fire anyone and everyone that had decision making power to include your broken JIP system.

Just started a game 2vs4(guess which team I was on). My teammate dies 4 times immediately and then quits(he’s an over achiever) and rather than fill in the empty spots, it leaves me alone the ENTIRE -Yoinking!- game! Great move 343, you guys are awesome.

Note: just got put in a flag game for the last 45 seconds on the end of a losing team down 3 to 0 with them at our base killing with a mantis and sniper camp top mid. Fun game! Yay!

What is your argument?

against JiP system for placing you in a losing game, or FOR the JiP system because it should have filled in the missing players on your team.

your anger should probably be towards the losers that left early after they fed. not the system that has to cover their -Yoinks!-

I feel as if our complaints are for nothing, since 343i doesn’t seem to be doing anything about it.

I would suggest going back to Halo 3 until late January. I’ve heard some rumors that they’ll release a ¨huge¨ TU then.

JIP sucks. 9/10 you will be placed on a losing team.

It’s just another thing they introduced to Halo so Halo can be more like Call of Duty.

> JIP sucks. 9/10 you will be placed on a losing team.
>
> It’s just another thing they introduced to Halo so Halo can be more like Call of Duty.

Lets hope that the dwindling population will let 343i know that COD’s fanbase has no interest in Halo. Instead they are only hurting it’s own fanbase.

So… youre complaining JIP didnt find any players for you? But i thought everyone wanted it to disappear but now you want it? Make up your minds

When I see games like that?

CHALLENGE ACCEPTED.

You take things too seriously dude. Try having fun with it. I’ve been JIPed into steep games before. I had a BTB game where it was 700 to 200. I was placed on the 200 team. By the end, I was kill leader for my team (not too hard becaus they all pretty much sucked), and we had near 700 by the time they won. I considered that a good match, even if I did lose.

In your case with the ctf game. I would have made it a goal to remove the mantis, kill the sniper, or anything. No you won’t win, but you can still challenge yourself and up your game. That is what makes the game fun to me at least.

And yes, I do not like the current method of JIP, but I do agree it is a good idea. Especially when idiots leave because they are losing (which is the #1 reason you always join the losing team). That makes the game imbalanced and not as fun for the remaining team (unless they’re like me and don’t care if things are imbalanced). JIP needs to be tweaked, yes, but is a smart addition to the game.

> When I see games like that?
>
> CHALLENGE ACCEPTED.
>
> You take things too seriously dude. Try having fun with it. I’ve been JIPed into steep games before. I had a BTB game where it was 700 to 200. I was placed on the 200 team. By the end, I was kill leader for my team (not too hard becaus they all pretty much sucked), and we had near 700 by the time they won. I considered that a good match, even if I did lose.
>
> In your case with the ctf game. I would have made it a goal to remove the mantis, kill the sniper, or anything. No you won’t win, but you can still challenge yourself and up your game. That is what makes the game fun to me at least.
>
> And yes, I do not like the current method of JIP, but I do agree it is a good idea. Especially when idiots leave because they are losing (which is the #1 reason you always join the losing team). That makes the game imbalanced and not as fun for the remaining team (unless they’re like me and don’t care if things are imbalanced). JIP needs to be tweaked, yes, but is a smart addition to the game.

Spoken like a true spartan. I agree 100%

Seriously, I can’t understand your hate towards the JIP… yes, it happens sometimes that you’ll be put in a match you can’t win ( f.e. I was put in a btb in its last seconds today, I couldn’t even spawn. Or yesterday in a oddball match that was already decided). But I also often enter matches that have just started. So I rather like than dislike the JIP. If 343i could find a way to avoid unneccessary joins, the JIP would be simply perfect…

> What is your argument?
>
> against JiP system for placing you in a losing game, or FOR the JiP system because it should have filled in the missing players on your team.
>
>
> your anger should probably be towards the losers that left early after they fed. not the system that has to cover their -Yoinks!-

My argument is the system failed on two counts. First by starting a game 2v4 assuming their JIP would fill them in. The second was the fact it never filled those spots.

The system is here and in place for the time being, its terrible and I hate it but since I can’t remove the system then I expect it to work somewhat with how they intended it to. But that is far from reality.

> When I see games like that?
>
> CHALLENGE ACCEPTED.
>
> You take things too seriously dude. Try having fun with it. I’ve been JIPed into steep games before. I had a BTB game where it was 700 to 200. I was placed on the 200 team. By the end, I was kill leader for my team (not too hard becaus they all pretty much sucked), and we had near 700 by the time they won. I considered that a good match, even if I did lose.
>
> In your case with the ctf game. I would have made it a goal to remove the mantis, kill the sniper, or anything. No you won’t win, but you can still challenge yourself and up your game. That is what makes the game fun to me at least.
>
> And yes, I do not like the current method of JIP, but I do agree it is a good idea. Especially when idiots leave because they are losing (which is the #1 reason you always join the losing team). That makes the game imbalanced and not as fun for the remaining team (unless they’re like me and don’t care if things are imbalanced). JIP needs to be tweaked, yes, but is a smart addition to the game.

OK, a couple of things. First of all, it was a regular slayer game of 4v1 and you are referencig a btb game which is a totally different scenario. I stayed the whole game and played it out, mostly because I’m stubborn but it still is not enjoyable to be playing with those kind of odds. You can accept whatever challenge you want buddy but I’m sure you would much prefer an even game from the start.

That’s awesome if the “idea” of JIP is good, but if the implementation and execution of it is broken then you are just blowing smoke up your crapper.

My biggest complaint is the uneven start. I was in a new lobby and it started us 2v4. That’s just stupid.

> So… youre complaining JIP didnt find any players for you? But i thought everyone wanted it to disappear but now you want it? Make up your minds

I’m complaining about a feature I can’t escape that is presently broken. On all counts and I just gave a perfect example how its broken.

> JIP sucks. <mark>9/10 you will be placed on a losing team.</mark>
> It’s just another thing they introduced to Halo so Halo can be more like Call of Duty.

Of course you would! Why would you be placed on a winning team? If a team is winning, players have no desire to quit. It is just logical that the majority of quitting players would be on losing teams, making the player slots open to that team, the losing team.