Stuff I would like to see in Halo 4 Forge.

Halo Reachs forge was a huge step from Halo 3 and I expect the same from 4 to 5 and 5 to 6 but thats not for a long time so lets not get ahead of ourselves.

1- Make one ball in the toys section but make it a normal white ball by default then you could change it to whatever you want ex. golf, soccer, bowling, pool, beach, baseball, etc.

2- Make one super building block. It will be one object that you can change the shape of entirely like you can to teleporters or objectives in Reach so if you want to make a giant area you can with minimal money. Also you could hollow it out so you could make perfect circles and whatnot. Maybe even add more shapes such as triangles. Also you would be able to change what texture the object has such as rock, forerunner, covy, unsc, etc.

3- Something I noticed in the terminal teaser was different monitor colors. I think they should implement that into the armory so we forgers can have a little variety in our armor not that its really armor but you get the point. Also maybe make armor effects apply to your moniter in forge.

4- Make another map like forge world but keep the other maps forgeable. Most of the maps in reach you can barely edit, even some doors would have been nice for maps like countdown.

5- Probobaly the most important thing that destroyed Halo Reach customs in my opinion was lack of interactable objects such as crates and barricade. I say go overkill with them so we can bring back Jenga and Omega Journey which were some of my favorites from Halo 3.

6- And one thing that many people say is switches that activate doors. Make them work like teleporters in the sense that theyre put on channels so you can hide switches on your map that opens up a super secret area and it would open up ideas for puzzle maps.

Thats all I got for now, If anything big comes to mind Ill edit. Please comment, thanks!

Forging a map for FireFight will be epic. Such as choosing where the enemy will spawn, which enemies and how many enemies with different set of objectives each round. I’d like to see a new type of Fire Fight match where you have to defend the base from a AI horde that is trying to plant a bomb inside your base. xD

More Vehicles (for Forge only)
Troop Hog: Holds an extra 4 people.
Pelican: Well, 8 people. Plus a gun. And two missile pods.
Phantom: 6 people, a cannon, and two side guns.
Transport Falcon: Like normal Falcon, but with a main gun and some passenger seats.
Sabre: Like Halo: Reach. Only on Deep Space.
Seraph: Like Halo: Reach. Only on Deep Space.

A new option for Tools: Connect.
The Connect lets you place a structure on another structure in large or tiny sections.

A map devoted to the wonders of space.
Call it Deep Space, and it’ll be the new Forge World. In space. Control of 1 or 2 UNSC ships, as well as 1 or 2 Covenant Corvettes. Includes Sabres and Seraphs. Needs boarding action; perfect for Invasion.

Y’know those boxes in Halo: Reach?
Needs to be ammo boxes. Every 30 seconds (non-synchronized times), ammo can be given to someone. Comes in low (small boxes with little ammo) and big (big boxes for max ammo).

> Forging a map for FireFight will be epic. Such as choosing where the enemy will spawn, which enemies and how many enemies with different set of objectives each round. I’d like to see a new type of Fire Fight match where you have to defend the base from a AI horde that is trying to plant a bomb inside your base. xD

Hell yeah it would be great.