Stuck with searching for players!

I’ve been trying for 2 days to play MCC multiplayer but I can’t because it says I’m searching for players forever. I’ve tried opening all server regions, different games, and different game modes but nothing works. HELP

If you have quick resumed your game, restart it and it will work fine again.

Umm population issues happens sometimes. I have days where I have long wait times and sometimes there fairly quick. I’ve had times where I have 1 hour wait times then gave up to play something else then came back then get quickly into a game. There’s other factors like I think there’s low population at certain times of the day. Despite what the other person says there is no quick fix to this.

> 2533274829873463;3:
> Umm population issues happens sometimes. I have days where I have long wait times and sometimes there fairly quick. I’ve had times where I have 1 hour wait times then gave up to play something else then came back then get quickly into a game. There’s other factors like I think there’s low population at certain times of the day. Despite what the other person says there is no quick fix to this.

What I said is a known issue and will work. Quick resume does that to the game. There ain’t no way that he has been searching across all of the games for 2 days and found nothing because of low population. I am near certain this is his issue. As a side note, I never have problems finding games at any time of day.

A bit ago they had Australian servers region locked and it was a random server issue, so maybe that’s what is going on for you OP but I could be wrong.

Thank you everyone for trying to help, and im sorry I never responded. It wasn’t the quick resume issue because I quit the game everytime I had gotten off of it. I’m not sure if it was population issue but almost immediately after posting this it fixed itself after 15 minutes of searching for a game.