Stuck spectating

We were playing CTF Yesterday it was a draw leading to one more tie breaker round, when the final round started me and another team mate were stuck spectating our other two team mates for the last
round leading to 2v4 no need to say that lost us the match rip :rofl::rofl: but regardless just sharing the bug in the community.

amazing work so far I have really enjoyed every second of gameplay thank you.

Not come across that yet, have to done a ticket about it?

> 2535441052281740;2:
> Not come across that yet, have to done a ticket about it?

Were do I post a ticket bro and it happens to me and my friend At the same time I clipped it got it on my Xbox

The submit a ticket form at the bottom of every Halo Insider Support article is open from the start of the flight and closes shortly after the end of a flight. We recommend getting your tickets in either by the last day of the flight or within a day afterward.
This link should take you there - <mark>removed by moderator</mark>

> 2535441052281740;4:
> The submit a ticket form at the bottom of every Halo Insider Support article is open from the start of the flight and closes shortly after the end of a flight. We recommend getting your tickets in either by the last day of the flight or within a day afterward.
> This link should take you there -

Thank you mate

If you are encountering issues during the flight, please refer to the known issues list on https://aka.ms/HaloSupportInsider and submit tickets for issues not present.

> 2535441052281740;4:
> This link should take you there

Please don’t link directly to the new ticket form, the support site has been set up intentionally to have players read through information first to prevent filing tickets for known issues