Stuck on "retrieving data"... again!

Are the servers ever going to work properly? I can’t access REQs tonight, had people teleporting all over the place, and after every match it says “retrieving data”, then says there was an error. Anyone else having problems tonight?

Yup, 3 games in a row so I went to play something else for the rest of the night…

CRAP!

Had this happen last night. Was planning on playing later on, but if this is happening again, I guess I’ll play something else.

Too bad 343i, this is not good for the community…

I cleared my cache and it’s showing up again.

Is there any way to fix this? Even if it’s only temporary, it’s been doing it to me now for 2 days straight, and the first time it happened it lasted 3 days… Everything showed up when the problem fixed itself, but it’s still very annoying…

This is ridiculous. Can’t use my boosts in slayer and applicable game types besides not seeing my end results. FIX THIS PLEASE or UPDATE.

This is one of the reasons why 343 are so incompetent company.

I cannot believe 343 haven’t fixed this garbage yet.

Even though you can’t see the progress you made after the match all the xp and req points you earn will be awarded to you when the connection is fixed.

When this happens, go the dashboard and close Halo. This usually fixes it for me. Just make sure you do it before it says it failed to retrieve data.

I just dashboard>quit Halo>re-start Halo>fixed

The moment you need to play warzone only with ar and magnum

They should have a AR and magnum only warzone.

Yes, it’s very moody today. Every second match, I had to restart or reset my console to get the REQ system working.

Honestly, the game has been out long enough that they should have the fundamentals working flawlessly and seamlessly.

OK, so I’m not the only one…I’d say that’s good, but it ain’t.

I’ve quited my Halo and restarted it didn’t work and I’ve uninstalled and installed my game still having problems with data errors and stuff its been like 3 or 4 days straight for me.

I had the “retrieving data” problem the other night but it disappeared after resetting game and xbox

> 2533274805537171;15:
> I’ve quited my Halo and restarted it didn’t work and I’ve uninstalled and installed my game still having problems with data errors and stuff its been like 3 or 4 days straight for me.

It won’t exactly “fix” it, but it will ensure you get your req points and credit for the match. I don’t know of a permanent fix.

> 2533274843498392;17:
> > 2533274805537171;15:
> > I’ve quited my Halo and restarted it didn’t work and I’ve uninstalled and installed my game still having problems with data errors and stuff its been like 3 or 4 days straight for me.
>
>
> It won’t exactly “fix” it, but it will ensure you get your req points and credit for the match. I don’t know of a permanent fix.

There is a permanent fix its 343i doing its job.

Hard resets are about all you can do.

If it’s any consolation, the problem doesn’t discriminate. I watched a few minutes of a 343 employee stream the other day and his teammates were feeding him weapons because his REQ system didn’t work.

To be on the safe side, I try to look at my REQ screens before I start a match. If they don’t come up, I’ll restart the game and/or my console and go at it again.