stuck on 70

can anyone give me the code or show me how get passed level 70

I believe you can’t unless you bought the legendary edition. Yet another aspect of this game that makes me hate 343

yea wells that kinda of dumb just cus i didnt want to waste 100bucks on the game cant get all the stuff

Welcome to the club. Gotta wait until 343 sends you a code via email to unlock the remaining specializations. Should arrive by December 1.

How do people still not know yet.

If you’ve played the game by November 20th, you will be receiving an email that will contain a code to unlock the other 6 specializations. No need to buy the Limited Edition. Sometime between November 21st and December 1st, you’ll get the message in the email associated with your Xbox Live account (not the contact email, the one used to create your Xbox Live Account)

This was stated long before the game came out.

ok so they send it to my email that i have my gamertag on and if i delete it how do i get it back lol im lost and mad dnt even want to game anymore

Just buy the code on ebay

> ok so they send it to my email that i have my gamertag on and if i delete it how do i get it back lol im lost and mad dnt even want to game anymore

Why in the holy mother of god would you delete the email?

i said wut if i do delete it by acciedent -Yoink!- simple question if u dnt like wut the -Yoink- i wrtoe dnt comment back