Stuck nade. Am i missing something here?

Could somebody explain why I didn’t get this kill please? LOL VID

wait whaaat… server lag maybe. All I know is if that was me. I would leave the lobby haha

Idk… lag/connection issues, advanced shields… WARZONE… it’s full of a ton of BS… like when you headshot a dude with a Sniper and he walks it off due to equipping advanced shields.

I’m surprised so many people like and play Warzone honestly…

Well then…

Haha at least I’m not missing something that’s all!

you must have been horribly cruel to puppies in a past life to get ripped off like that

> 2533274845033588;6:
> you must have been horribly cruel to puppies in a past life to get ripped off like that

HAHA I actually noticed my sticky nade hit then turned away like right whats next… no badge?

> 2535459859635299;1:
> Could somebody explain why I didn’t get this kill please? LOL VID

Cant even play the clip so I’ll just say its lag.

> 2535406272231884;8:
> > 2535459859635299;1:
> > Could somebody explain why I didn’t get this kill please? LOL VID
>
>
> Cant even play the clip so I’ll just say its lag.

Try this link. I think it’s the one OP is referring to.

Looks like it’s probably lag, similar to the glitches where planting a grenade in a Scorpion or Mantis doesn’t actually do anything.

Didn’t even hear a boom!

OP, you could post in the support forum for server issues if you want, I believe they are looking for video proof of craziness.

> 2533274873580796;3:
> Idk… lag/connection issues, advanced shields… WARZONE… it’s full of a ton of BS… like when you headshot a dude with a Sniper and he walks it off due to equipping advanced shields.
>
> I’m surprised so many people like and play Warzone honestly…

One of my favorite things to do in WZ is put on Advanced Shields and sit in a doorway a sniper is staring at, let him pop me, thrust away, and repeat. People just keep trying to kill you and waste all their ammo, it’s great.

I do play war zone as much as arena and I’ve not really experienced much problems to be fair. Just thought this one was note worthy!

I’ve seen this happen a few times. I just call it BS and move on. Only because I can’t come up with a decent explanation that I’m satisfied with. lol I know it sucks and doesn’t make any sense.

> 2533274808466688;13:
> I’ve seen this happen a few times. I just call it BS and move on. Only because I can’t come up with a decent explanation that I’m satisfied with. lol I know it sucks and doesn’t make any sense.

No I’m really not concerned about it. I have just never seen this happen before and thought somebody knew something. I thought it was kind of funny watching it back and I look away all smug before realising It hadn’t worked Lol

I’ve stuck people midair in ground pounding and nothing happened because of it…that aggravated me

> 2533274873873545;15:
> I’ve stuck people midair in ground pounding and nothing happened because of it…that aggravated me

At least you got the stick! Wouldn’t even occur to me to try! Haha

Odd, the video won’t play for me. If your grenade hit his gun, plasmas have always bounced off weapons. Other than that, once in a blue moon stickies client side stick, but server side miss. I’ve seen this cause people to just fall over dead without an explosion before because they’re standing near the server side sticky, but client side it’s not there.

> 2614366390849210;17:
> Odd, the video won’t play for me. If your grenade hit his gun, plasmas have always bounced off weapons. Other than that, once in a blue moon stickies client side stick, but server side miss. I’ve seen this cause people to just fall over dead without an explosion before because they’re standing near the server side sticky, but client side it’s not there.

No if you could see the video I clearly stick him and he walks away with it on his back.

Actually there was one time I walked around a corner and threw a plasma nade at a spartan ducking and it bounced off him. Maybe you’ve just solved that one for me!

Just happened to me, too. Guy is clearly stuck, but no damage.