Stuck in menus

Recently discovered a bug when perusing the menus in reach. Selected the option to play custom games online and discovered that hitting both ESC or clicking the back button no longer works and I am unable to backtrack through the menus. Am I the only one who has had this? Just curious.

I’ve been stuck in the settings menu

If you haven’t already, please check the known issues list on the support site in case this is a bug that the devs are aware of.
If it isn’t, submit a ticket detailing the issue - this is the best way to bring it to their attention.

Have you tried hitting shift + escape when this happens? It seems to work for some people.

> 2533274841265539;3:
> If you haven’t already, please check the known issues list on the support site in case this is a bug that the devs are aware of.
> If it isn’t, submit a ticket detailing the issue - this is the best way to bring it to their attention.
>
> Have you tried hitting shift + escape when this happens? It seems to work for some people.

I was able to alt tab and close the game and restart it when I was unable to back out.

> 2533274841265539;3:
> If you haven’t already, please check the known issues list on the support site in case this is a bug that the devs are aware of.
> If it isn’t, submit a ticket detailing the issue - this is the best way to bring it to their attention.
>
> Have you tried hitting shift + escape when this happens? It seems to work for some people.

I will try that the next time an issue occurs. Sorry, I am new to being an insider. I’d like to help give feedback but I’m still new to all of this so sorry if there’s a few things I do wrong like not checking that page. Didn’t know it existed X3 my bad.

Please submit any and all bugs you encounter to the Halo Support site, per your flighting email