stuck in a rut

I just can’t seem to get a win right now. To be honest I am playing in 3s not in a party but normally I don’t do so horribly. If i put pressure early I get some good success but my army just disappears when all 3 enemy players target me. I find most of the time they usually all attack me at once first.

I don’t see how others seem to grab an expo so early and hold it as just to keep an army going I don’t have the supplies. I think I need to totally relearn the game lol.

Yeah 9 losses in a row is a quick way to demoralize anyone. I think really just partying up even one person will fix a lot of the issues. The effective coordination of even 2 people is 3s can be phenomenal.

Yeah, I know that solo queue in three’s is asking for a loss but its not normally this bad. Teaming up is not really an option, no mic and my time to play is sporadic. Oh well I dont take it too seriously in 3’s just a bit demoralising.

> 2533274830477664;2:
> Yeah 9 losses in a row is a quick way to demoralize anyone. I think really just partying up even one person will fix a lot of the issues. The effective coordination of even 2 people is 3s can be phenomenal.

After 9 loses, i would have “Uninstalled” if not before. Cactusman82 has more patience than I to admit.

If you’re getting targeted you’re probably making yourself out to be more of a threat than your teammates. Don’t do anything more than them, hell just play selfishly and rush to a t3 army.

> 2535441690909760;5:
> If you’re getting targeted you’re probably making yourself out to be more of a threat than your teammates. Don’t do anything more than them, hell just play selfishly and rush to a t3 army.

I definitely agree there. It’s kind of -Yoink!- if you do, -Yoink!- if you don’t. If you don’t put pressure on the map then the opponents will take the map, putting your whole team at a disadvantage. If you do pressure the map, you’re generally doing it alone and therefore single yourself out as the biggest threat.