Stuck at lvl 70 :/

Sure it’s already been mentioned but I’m stuck at 70, think its pretty -Yoink- I can’t go any farther because I didn’t spend the extra 40$ on a upgraded copy of the game. Very disappointed with the Xperia n lvl caps. Also need more maps, getting real repetitive already!!! Fantastic game though…

Maybe you should go outside…
But congrats on reaching 70!

I think its time for you to take a break lol no offense.

Sorry, maybe I’m wrong, but I thought Microsoft was giving the specializations also to those that play the game before the 20/11, by an email with the code.
I have the limited so I think I don’t recive any email, but I was sure it was said so

You were told before launch that only 2 specializations were going to be available. With this knowledge, you still power leveled to 70.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

hahahahhahahhahahahha… i literally burst out laughing when i read this. sucks to be you. LMFAO

Just wait a few days, you’ll get a code from Microsoft allowing you to access the rest of the specializations.

We sure it is actually going to be a code and not some BS DLC?

So that Daily XP cap that people have been -Yoink!- and moaning about, is too allow some breathing room between the releasing of the other Specializations for non-LE buyers.

There might be a 3rd spec released on monday/tuesday, you might have to wait a whole nother week to progess past 70.

…Congrats on the 70 but i couldn’t play that much and not have negative repercussions to face afterwards. Maybe you can have a life AND be glued to a TV 24/7 w/double exp but i haven’t found such a way yet.

If you have the standard edition the cap is lv.70

if you bought the limited edition then lv.130 is the max I think.

First World Problems, anyone?

Go level up your Commendations or hunt some Achievements if hitting level 70 really has you that stumped.

Or make some stuff in Forge. Or just play the game for, y’know, FUN.

Maybe even consider putting a different game disk into the console for a bit of a change, or talk a walk? Maybe read a book for a couple of evenings?

Score 1 for LE having the other 6 Specializations put in a code.

|…LoL, I love how people Rage and cry about people Already LvL 70". “Time for you to go outside” “Wish I can sit in front of the t.v 24/7” Etc. Dont be mad that the people (Like me for say) Is already LvL 70" caped, Were just better then You guys. Im Caped LvL 70" (With) 5,177 Kills And 2,694 Deaths. (What happens when you reach LvL 70")…|

It’s a ridiculous arguement, “Go outside”. Really? I’m married with kids, when I have a day off where my wife and kids are gone I play all day. I’ve had maybe, three or four of those days since release and i’m almost capped out.

My mates that I game with are all capped out and are heading to other games, this is ridiculous. Theres no reason to hunt for commendations because the XP WONT COUNT.

343i, can you please offer an official statement about level cap? Dedicated Halo fans that are participating in double XP are getting shafted.

> |…LoL, I love how people Rage and cry about people Already LvL 70". “Time for you to go outside” “Wish I can sit in front of the t.v 24/7” Etc. Dont be mad that the people (Like me for say) Is already LvL 70" caped, Were just better then You guys. Im Caped LvL 70" (With) 5,177 Kills And 2,694 Deaths. (What happens when you reach LvL 70")…|

Ok, first off, K/D means -Yoink- in this game XD

If you are worried about a K/D, i’d hate to play an objective game with you!

“Go get the flag” “but I might die D:” “and? that doesnt matter!”

Im level… 68.

Havnt spent the day in front of the TV. Play… 3-4 hours a day on and off.

Not American, so no DewXP. Just a careful gamer who knows how to earn his xp.

going +20 in a game of CTF won’t make you a good player, or earn you lots of XP.

Capturing the flag, flag defense, flag assists, flag kills. Those get you points. My K/D is only just positive, yet more often than not I have the most points in a game. (its called teamwork)

As for a cap? It’s a shame, and also pathetic on 343’s behalf.

Sadly you are just gunna have to wait. I wouldnt play to much, you will loose the xp from challenges and commendations into that vortex of capville 343 summoned to prevent people getting too far ahead.

Probably best to play something that isnt war games for a while.

That’s not a “go outside”. You wanna play halo 24/7? go for it! It’s your life.

Only a moron would state otherwise.

> |…LoL, I love how people Rage and cry about people Already LvL 70". “Time for you to go outside” “Wish I can sit in front of the t.v 24/7” Etc. Dont be mad that the people (Like me for say) Is already LvL 70" caped, Were just better then You guys. Im Caped LvL 70" (With) 5,177 Kills And 2,694 Deaths. (What happens when you reach LvL 70")…|

LOL rank does not even display skill in this game. Not to mention you brag about your stats yet You couldn’t even reach the highest skill in the last halo game that had competitive ranks, you hit a 45 and lost most of your games haha