Struggle to find games in any playlist.

I’m not sure if anyone else in Australia is having this issue but there are extremely long wait times to find a single match in halo 5 if I find one at all. This included every playlist and I have only ever been able to find one ffa and 1 war zone assault game. I am constantly getting there aren’t enough people in the playlist. This is really disappointing because I think that I is a great game. The population really must have diminished in Australia. Another issue is that Australia has a smaller population as it is. I’m not sure what they did wrong but for this many people to leave they obviously did. It would be great if we could have a population counter for each playlist but I guess 343i are too worried about getting slammed for a low population.

DISCUSS

Population is most likely a factor. The game was ranked 10th on the Xbox Live activity list last time I checked. Funny, 343 fanboys said the population would come back during the forge update…

But hey, it could be a problem on your end. Make sure your NAT type is OPEN !

it is open and I have a 45 ping. So its not like I’m being limited to playing only certain games.

> 2535415305234137;3:
> it is open and I have a 45 ping. So its not like I’m being limited to playing only certain games.

Then it has to be your region or overall population. :frowning:

Yup, population is super low. I can’t imagine how low in Australia. Considering most of the population probably is here in the U.S.