Stronghold is NOT Slayer...

Firstly, I’d like to say that I love halo 5, its a really decent game, obviously being a beta, it does have a few problems that need fixing, but I have faith they will be seen to.
The problem I am having, is with the players… and possibly the matchmaking…
I can’t seem to play solo… Because every time, I’m given the worst of the worst players, up against players that are obviously decent previous Halo players.
I was fine with this, I’m an old Halo player myself, I can hold my own and usually end up at the top of the leaderboard’s
But then stronghold came out, a game mode which I truly enjoy, it can be really fun when the teams are balanced, however sadly, this is a very very rare occasion.
Every time I’m playing, I get matchmaking put me with players who seem to believe the game mode is Slayer, they spend the game it seems avoiding the stronghold’s, and focus on player kills… why?
I was fine with the matchmaking being entirely based on W/L… fair enough, I would’ve thought that would encourage people to play objectively rather than spend all there time improving the K/D…
but it doesnt work, players don’t care it seems and tbh, I’m sick of it, I’m starting not to enjoy the game and I can only play when I have friends online.

So please, if your reading this…
If you play stronghold, play objectively… don’t take the piss…

> 2533274800018527;1:
> Firstly, I’d like to say that I love halo 5, its a really decent game, obviously being a beta, it does have a few problems that need fixing, but I have faith they will be seen to.
> The problem I am having, is with the players… and possibly the matchmaking…
> I can’t seem to play solo… Because every time, I’m given the worst of the worst players, up against players that are obviously decent previous Halo players.
> I was fine with this, I’m an old Halo player myself, I can hold my own and usually end up at the top of the leaderboard’s
> But then stronghold came out, a game mode which I truly enjoy, it can be really fun when the teams are balanced, however sadly, this is a very very rare occasion.
> Every time I’m playing, I get matchmaking put me with players who seem to believe the game mode is Slayer, they spend the game it seems avoiding the stronghold’s, and focus on player kills… why?
> I was fine with the matchmaking being entirely based on W/L… fair enough, I would’ve thought that would encourage people to play objectively rather than spend all there time improving the K/D…
> but it doesnt work, players don’t care it seems and tbh, I’m sick of it, I’m starting not to enjoy the game and I can only play when I have friends online.
>
> So please, if your reading this…
> If you play stronghold, play objectively… don’t take the piss…

I agree I am semi-pro in Strongholds and having only me who captures the bases the time to capture is SOOO LOng

Reason for that is because the game got competitive for casual players. If you got a low KDA like 3.0 you’ll look like a newb, so people are trying to get at least 5.0 KDA, and stronghold is the best option.