Strip everything down and...

… with no loadouts, no ordnance nonsense, and no AAs, Halo 4 is actually a great competitive game.
Just need to balance the DMR a little…
But overall it’s faced paced, balanced Auto and utility weapons, new weapons that feel unique and refreshing.

Customs and forge are another story entirely…

If only there was a team classic…

Game blows people need to accept that I’ve been playing Halo 3 for the last 2 week’s and its been so much better

You have a certain gametype for this OP? i’d like to try it out.

Tell me then, why does the game suck? I see no valid reason in your responce other than opinion.

> You have a certain gametype for this OP? i’d like to try it out.

I will have it up soon
probably call it Slayer, for old times sake.

> Tell me then, why does the game suck? I see no valid reason in your responce other than opinion.

Loadouts
Weak Vehicle’s
No CSR
Ordnance Drops
Terrible Maps
Armour Abilities
Downgraded Forge
Less Options In Custom Games
No UNSC Aircraft
Grenade Indicator’s
Less Playlist’s
Shoud I Go on?

> Tell me then, why does the game suck? I see no valid reason in your responce other than opinion.

Would you like the Subjective or the Objective evidence today, sir?

Though I think the fact you have to strip the game down so much just to enjoy it speaks volumes. You’ve answered your own question.

> > Tell me then, why does the game suck? I see no valid reason in your responce other than opinion.
>
> Loadouts
> Weak Vehicle’s
> No CSR
> Ordnance Drops
> Terrible Maps
> Armour Abilities
> Downgraded Forge
> Less Options In Custom Games
> No UNSC Aircraft
> Grenade Indicator’s
> Less Playlist’s
> Shoud I Go on?

If you read what I wrote I did say about excluding AAs and Ordnance.
343 are putting CSR in april I believe.
I did point out on customs and forge smoke yam.
Haven, Meltdown, Team solace and FFA Abandon. Defiantly Haven and Meltdown.
CE had no UNSC aircraft. That game kicked -yoink-.
Playlists are being added slowly, give the game a couple months. Remember halo 2? It took a good patch to nullify that aim assist to make that game pure awesome.

Yes, continue.

> > > Tell me then, why does the game suck? I see no valid reason in your responce other than opinion.
> >
> > Loadouts
> > Weak Vehicle’s
> > No CSR
> > Ordnance Drops
> > Terrible Maps
> > Armour Abilities
> > Downgraded Forge
> > Less Options In Custom Games
> > No UNSC Aircraft
> > Grenade Indicator’s
> > Less Playlist’s
> > Shoud I Go on?
>
> If you read what I wrote I did say about excluding AAs and Ordnance.
> 343 are putting CSR in april I believe.
> I did point out on customs and forge smoke yam.
> Haven, Meltdown, Team solace and FFA Abandon. Definatly Haven and Meltdown.
> CE had no UNSC aircraft. That game kicked -yoink-.
> Playlists are being added slowly, give the game a couple months. Remember halo 2? It took a good patch to nullify that aim assist to make that game pure awesome.
>
> Yes, continue.

CSR in only waypoint which is usless we want it in game. Custom’s game’s are downgraded and missing load’s of game modes. There is no FFA only that terrible Regicide . CE was the 1st Halo so what is didn’t have UNSC Aircraft this is Halo 4 it should have some. Playlist’s are being added to slow and where is vip , assault , headhunter , race etc?

> > Tell me then, why does the game suck? I see no valid reason in your responce other than opinion.
>
> Would you like the Subjective or the Objective evidence today, sir?
>
> Though I think the fact you have to strip the game down so much just to enjoy it speaks volumes. You’ve answered your own question.

I don’t believe that removing gimmicks form my loved game is stripping it down.
In my opinion, It’s like taking away stupid bumper stickers from your bugatti veyron (Epic car), to see the epic beast that lies beneath.

If I could just have Halo 4’s graphics, movement, and mechanics (shooting and running feels great in this game) and put that in Halo 3 then oh god sweet Jesus me love you long time.

> If I could just have Halo 4’s graphics, movement, and mechanics (shooting and running feels great in this game) and put that in Halo 3 then oh god sweet Jesus me love you long time.

Not a bad idea.
Not a bad idea at all.

> > If I could just have Halo 4’s graphics, movement, and mechanics (shooting and running feels great in this game) and put that in Halo 3 then oh god sweet Jesus me love you long time.
>
> Not a bad idea.
> Not a bad idea at all.

Bluddy Great Idea

> If I could just have Halo 4’s graphics, movement, and mechanics (shooting and running feels great in this game) and put that in Halo 3 then oh god sweet Jesus me love you long time.

I’ve been saying this for weeks.

However, I agree this game is gorgeous and plays beautifully stripped down to it’s core, which is essentially a more mechanically sound version of H3 with sprint.

Unless we are talking about Flag, then I hate this game. Not being able to drop the flag is annoying as -Yoink-.

> > > Tell me then, why does the game suck? I see no valid reason in your responce other than opinion.
> >
> > Would you like the Subjective or the Objective evidence today, sir?
> >
> > Though I think the fact you have to strip the game down so much just to enjoy it speaks volumes. You’ve answered your own question.
>
> I don’t believe that removing gimmicks form my loved game is stripping it down.
> In my opinion, It’s like taking away stupid bumper stickers from your bugatti veyron (Epic car), to see the epic beast that lies beneath.

Well like it or not those gimmicks are what define the game, and are hard to avoid unless you only play customs 24/7.

I don’t even mind the gimmicks themselves so much, just how they were implemented. Perks never needed to happen, and the abilities are stale and imbalanced. Personal Ordnance would be decent if it wasn’t a random cluster–Yoink-. Loadouts would be alright if not for overpowered options.

I also believe abilities have a lot of unrealized potential.

But I digress. The Bugatti is full of rust and has some mechanical issues. Can it be fixed? Yes. But the condition it is in when you buy it is poor.