Stress test PC

They should open up the flight this weekend to PC if they REALLY want to stress test, not just Xbox. RIP

They said they have something in the works for PC. Hopefully that comes to fruition.

> 2533274796540656;2:
> They said they have something in the works for PC. Hopefully that comes to fruition.

Oh really?! That would be amazing :slight_smile: I tried the flight on the OG Xbox One, and lets just say I have no desire to hop on again this weekend. If I can actually utilize a PC for this game, I can tell it would be so much fun.

> 2533274806870270;3:
> > 2533274796540656;2:
> > They said they have something in the works for PC. Hopefully that comes to fruition.
>
> Oh really?! That would be amazing :slight_smile: I tried the flight on the OG Xbox One, and lets just say I have no desire to hop on again this weekend. If I can actually utilize a PC for this game, I can tell it would be so much fun.

Unfortunately, it sounds like they might be leaning into something like “buddy codes”. Where someone that got invited to the first flight would have an additional code to give to a friend. So unless you know someone that can give you a code you’d be SOL. I don’t really agree with this method if they are truly looking into stress testing this flight.

Regardless if they don’t have an open flight before launch, they won’t truly be prepared for what’s going to happen on Dec 8.

> 2533274796540656;4:
> > 2533274806870270;3:
> > > 2533274796540656;2:
> > > They said they have something in the works for PC. Hopefully that comes to fruition.
> >
> > Oh really?! That would be amazing :slight_smile: I tried the flight on the OG Xbox One, and lets just say I have no desire to hop on again this weekend. If I can actually utilize a PC for this game, I can tell it would be so much fun.
>
> Unfortunately, it sounds like they might be leaning into something like “buddy codes”. Where someone that got invited to the first flight would have an additional code to give to a friend. So unless you know someone that can give you a code you’d be SOL. I don’t really agree with this method if they are truly looking into stress testing this flight.
>
> Regardless if they don’t have an open flight before launch, they won’t truly be prepared for what’s going to happen on Dec 8.

Damn, that sure does suck. I guess I’ll wait till December :stuck_out_tongue: