Streaming Halo Matchmaking

Hi guys!

Quixster here and I wanted to let you guys know that I would like to start building the community of Halo back up. And hard. I know many of you are feeling the same way from what I have read and heard. Our community sucks. Let’s face it. We need to get things growing and back in the right direction even more so than it is currently thanks to Halo Infinite being on its way.

So, in order to get this ball rolling even more, I am starting a live stream on my twitch channel with just Halo online gameplay. I currently have MCC and I will be playing all different Halo’s. Although my favorites right now are H2 and H4. Just throwing that out there. But I NEED YOUR HELP! In order for us to really build up a community and a huge following we need to get this out and make some noise!

The live stream will be every EVERY NIGHT from 9:00 pm EST to 10:00 pm EST.
Here is the link.

Once this gets moving I will add more nights throughout the week, so let’s get the word out and really make this community happen so that when Infinite gets released, we will have such a huge impact in the competitive world that it’ll be like Day 1 of MLG all over again!

Much love,
John

> 2533274916077922;1:
> Hi guys!
>
> Quixster here and I wanted to let you guys know that I would like to start building the community of Halo back up. And hard. I know many of you are feeling the same way from what I have read and heard. Our community sucks. Let’s face it. We need to get things growing and back in the right direction even more so than it is currently thanks to Halo Infinite being on its way.
>
> So, in order to get this ball rolling even more, I am starting a live stream on my twitch channel with just Halo online gameplay. I currently have MCC and I will be playing all different Halo’s. Although my favorites right now are H2 and H4. Just throwing that out there. But I NEED YOUR HELP! In order for us to really build up a community and a huge following we need to get this out and make some noise!
>
> The live stream will be every Thursday night from 9:00 pm EST to 10:00 pm EST.
> Here is the link.
> Twitch
>
> Once this gets moving I will add more nights throughout the week, so let’s get the word out and really make this community happen so that when Infinite gets released, we will have such a huge impact in the competitive world that it’ll be like Day 1 of MLG all over again!
>
> Much love,
> John

GOod Stuff man. I have been streaming alot too. ill check out your stream. I see that you are in my HCS Discord group. I stream on legendc4

Always on the look out for a good halo streamer :wink: count me in as a follow haha

Thank you brother, I will be on tonight at 9 pm EST come hang!

> 2533274916077922;1:
> Hi guys!
>
> Quixster here and I wanted to let you guys know that I would like to start building the community of Halo back up. And hard. I know many of you are feeling the same way from what I have read and heard. Our community sucks. Let’s face it. We need to get things growing and back in the right direction even more so than it is currently thanks to Halo Infinite being on its way.
>
> So, in order to get this ball rolling even more, I am starting a live stream on my twitch channel with just Halo online gameplay. I currently have MCC and I will be playing all different Halo’s. Although my favorites right now are H2 and H4. Just throwing that out there. But I NEED YOUR HELP! In order for us to really build up a community and a huge following we need to get this out and make some noise!
>
> The live stream will be every EVERY NIGHT from 9:00 pm EST to 10:00 pm EST.
> Here is the link.
> Twitch
>
> Once this gets moving I will add more nights throughout the week, so let’s get the word out and really make this community happen so that when Infinite gets released, we will have such a huge impact in the competitive world that it’ll be like Day 1 of MLG all over again!
>
> Much love,
> John

Shooting you a follow!

I recently just picked up MCC again and started streaming it as well as a casual player, would love to join if you ever need someone! Good luck on your streaming journey <3

> 2535456603872622;5:
> > 2533274916077922;1:
> > Hi guys!
> >
> > Quixster here and I wanted to let you guys know that I would like to start building the community of Halo back up. And hard. I know many of you are feeling the same way from what I have read and heard. Our community sucks. Let’s face it. We need to get things growing and back in the right direction even more so than it is currently thanks to Halo Infinite being on its way.
> >
> > So, in order to get this ball rolling even more, I am starting a live stream on my twitch channel with just Halo online gameplay. I currently have MCC and I will be playing all different Halo’s. Although my favorites right now are H2 and H4. Just throwing that out there. But I NEED YOUR HELP! In order for us to really build up a community and a huge following we need to get this out and make some noise!
> >
> > The live stream will be every EVERY NIGHT from 9:00 pm EST to 10:00 pm EST.
> > Here is the link.
> > Twitch
> >
> > Once this gets moving I will add more nights throughout the week, so let’s get the word out and really make this community happen so that when Infinite gets released, we will have such a huge impact in the competitive world that it’ll be like Day 1 of MLG all over again!
> >
> > Much love,
> > John
>
> Shooting you a follow!
>
> I recently just picked up MCC again and started streaming it as well as a casual player, would love to join if you ever need someone! Good luck on your streaming journey <3

Hey Cali!

Much love, I appreciate it man! And of course I am down to game. Like I said I’ll be on every night 9pm-10pm eastern time so if you’re on just hit me up and we will rock. GT is H2Quixster.

Spread the word if you could so we can get more awesome people like you to support!