Strategy For Opening REQ Packs? I am BR 91 Now

I am Battle Rank 91 now, I have 785,946 req points, should I just keep buying Silver for now? I have been getting Silver so far but I have not unlocked all the silver stuff yet I am pretty sure. So I should keep buying Silver? How will I know when I have unlocked all the uncommons and rare’s?

Keep buying silver packs until they start to give you back req points.Then move on to gold.

> 2535462471079489;1:
> I am Battle Rank 91 now, I have 785,946 req points, should I just keep buying Silver for now? I have been getting Silver so far but I have not unlocked all the silver stuff yet I am pretty sure. So I should keep buying Silver? How will I know when I have unlocked all the uncommons and rare’s?

You can see what you have under your service record.

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/games/halo-5-guardians/xbox-one/service-records/players/magnusfarseer

> 2535408730995228;2:
> Keep buying silver packs until they start to give you back req points.Then move on to gold.

Pretty much this. Get silver packs till they refund you points. Then move on to golds till they refund you points. Then get bronzes to pick up the mongoose variants that don’t show up in the others. It’s the best method of overall in terms of time/points expended. If you get a gifted gold/platinum you can always save those until you get to the gold grind as well.

> 2535408730995228;2:
> Keep buying silver packs until they start to give you back req points.Then move on to gold.

What he said. I finished the silver grind around lvl 95 and finished the gold grind around lvl 121