Strategies for Warzone FF - A Thread

Starting a thread on strategies for warzone Firefight (especially for Mythic)

Round 1 - where there are bosses (serpent hunters, elites, or soldiers)
The enemies are easy to kill in this round; focus should be on getting as much kills as possible. reserve the bosses to the last minute (or half minute) before killing them. Such that everyone can get up to at least REQ3 at the end of round 1.

Round 1 - No bosses, kill grunts/crawlers
same as above, get as many kills as possible. Try and kill more elites/soldiers and not just concentrate on grunts/crawlers.
Everyone should get up to at least REQ3 at the end of round 1.

Round 1 - Defend
defend the objective; kill as many as possible.

In addition, Round 1 is a boots on the ground round, better without a vehicle.

Strategy for Round 5 is simple
Everyone should be out with a REQ level 6 and above vehicle such as scorpion, phaeton, wraith. Mantis.
Enemies in this round (Mythic) don’t die easily, however, if you are on foot, one shot can kill you (shields don’t regenerate).
Keep your distance from the legendary/mythic bosses. Shoot at them from a far. if you drive too close - 1) you block other spartans from getting their shots in & 2) you become the sole focus of the bad boss. they will destroy you - even if you are in a hannibal scorpion.

Only problem with this strategy is Skirmish at Darkstar map, when the mythic knights are inside and there is no way for scorpions & wraiths to get good shots off.

Man I don’t know if this is out of the rules but

I have some ff strategies in my youtube channel in order by map. I have more than 4k ff matches.This weekend I’ll enter the 100 m xp club. I’ll do some kind of guide about how I did it. And I’m thinking in maybe have 3 152 but I’ll achieve it just if Infinite arrives next year.
thanks for your post, I thought anybody cares about strategies in wz ff tbh.
edit: sorry I always have that mistrake with the e on strategy, in Spanish and portugese it have an e🙃

> 2533274799077232;3:
> Man I don’t know if this is out of the rules but
> I have some ff estrategies in my youtube channel in order by map. I have more than 4k ff matches.This weekend I’ll enter the 100 m xp club. I’ll do some kind of guide about how I did it. And I’m thinking in maybe have 3 152 but I’ll achieve it just if Infinite arrives next year.
> thanks for your post, I thought anybody cares about estrategies in wz ff tbh.

You should get the max 100m on one of your accounts instead of a third 152 :slight_smile:

> 2533274799077232;3:
> Man I don’t know if this is out of the rules but
> I have some ff estrategies in my youtube channel in order by map. I have more than 4k ff matches.This weekend I’ll enter the 100 m xp club. I’ll do some kind of guide about how I did it. And I’m thinking in maybe have 3 152 but I’ll achieve it just if Infinite arrives next year.
> thanks for your post, I thought anybody cares about estrategies in wz ff tbh.

That’s good to know. I’ll take a look at yours.
I’m a casual player, and have only been playing FF for about 5/6 weeks. So I’m no expert. However, I believe that to win Mythic, we all need to work together as a team.

[round 5]
if you guys have some tips for understand how to kill all the 4 hunters quickly (alone), because teammates under level 100 even don’t see them, i play in solo, i have found the white reach rocket really strong but i need 3 of them for kill all the hunters in solo.

> 2535447452656740;5:
> > 2533274799077232;3:
> > Man I don’t know if this is out of the rules but
> > I have some ff estrategies in my youtube channel in order by map. I have more than 4k ff matches.This weekend I’ll enter the 100 m xp club. I’ll do some kind of guide about how I did it. And I’m thinking in maybe have 3 152 but I’ll achieve it just if Infinite arrives next year.
> > thanks for your post, I thought anybody cares about estrategies in wz ff tbh.
>
> That’s good to know. I’ll take a look at yours.
> I’m a casual player, and have only been playing FF for about 5/6 weeks. So I’m no expert. However, I believe that to win Mythic, we all need to work together as a team.

Yeah man, mythic is the best of the best about difficulty, sanctum is the really top 1 challenge map, this map rounds 5 are the hardest, well maybe just the defense 3 things, the harbingers and the top 1, the two wardens and the 2 knights, this one is the hardest of all firefight. Even with a team of 8 players if you dont go with a strategy u can lost because it have infinite knights once you kill the first warden.
what my team do in that round is try to use at least two legendary tanks, hannibal or oni and more ultra rare tanks, and never go close to where the wardens are because it is the place of the knights. So if you shot the wardens from far with good vehicles you can win it. The other strategy is to use a powerful vehicle like tanks, phaeton and once you have again a level 5 req or 6, go out of your vehicle and use one damage boost (this can be dangerous if you are close to one of your teammates that is not on your chosen team because that person can stole ur vehicle xD) so if you are in small team try to take your damage boost in one station far from the others players (I do this a lot with ultra-temple banshees, and not too common but I’ve done it with helios).

> 2533274799077232;7:
> > 2535447452656740;5:
> > > 2533274799077232;3:
> > > Man I don’t know if this is out of the rules but
> > > I have some ff estrategies in my youtube channel in order by map. I have more than 4k ff matches.This weekend I’ll enter the 100 m xp club. I’ll do some kind of guide about how I did it. And I’m thinking in maybe have 3 152 but I’ll achieve it just if Infinite arrives next year.
> > > thanks for your post, I thought anybody cares about estrategies in wz ff tbh.
> >
> > That’s good to know. I’ll take a look at yours.
> > I’m a casual player, and have only been playing FF for about 5/6 weeks. So I’m no expert. However, I believe that to win Mythic, we all need to work together as a team.
>
> Yeah man, mythic is the best of the best about difficulty, sanctum is the really top 1 challenge map, this map rounds 5 are the hardest, well maybe just the defense 3 things, the harbingers and the top 1, the two wardens and the 2 knights, this one is the hardest of all firefight. Even with a team of 8 players if you dont go with a strategy u can lost because it have infinite knights once you kill the first warden.
> what my team do in that round is try to use at least two legendary tanks, hannibal or oni and more ultra rare tanks, and never go close to where the wardens are because it is the place of the knights. So if you shot the wardens from far with good vehicles you can win it. The other strategy is to use a powerful vehicle like tanks, phaeton and once you have again a level 5 req or 6, go out of your vehicle and use one damage boost (this can be dangerous if you are close to one of your teammates that is not on your chosen team because that person can stole ur vehicle xD) so if you are in small team try to take your damage boost in one station far from the others players (I do this a lot with ultra-temple banshees, and not too common but I’ve done it with helios).

Exactly! One or two vehicles are not enough. The knights just keep coming. so if there are not enough legendary vehicles in play (preferably at a distance), there is no hope of success.

I’m not in any team/company. I play with randoms. So it’s my hope that the more people are aware of this, the more chances we have of winning with random players.

It’s easy to fly to a req centre and take a damage boost; however, not so easy with a scorpion - by the time you drive there and back, the round will be over!

I just try to slaughter everything in my path

Starting at Round 2: Getting an overshield at a Req station recharges your shields.

> 2535467341363106;10:
> Starting at Round 2: Getting an overshield at a Req station recharges your shields.

Yes, there are overshield boost REQs (the ones I have start from REQ level 3). They are very helpful especially in Mythic.

do you have any tips for kill the 4 hunters at the end of round 5? In solo

> 2533274915965694;12:
> do you have any tips for kill the 4 hunters at the end of round 5? In solo

I’m not sure I understand. I’ve only played multiplayer warzone firefight. I didn’t realise there is a solo version.

> 2535447452656740;13:
> > 2533274915965694;12:
> > do you have any tips for kill the 4 hunters at the end of round 5? In solo
>
> I’m not sure I understand. I’ve only played multiplayer warzone firefight. I didn’t realise there is a solo version.

me too , but teammates just gonna die so i m solo, i mean without a team call out

Thanks for the tips man. I can use these to get toward commendations and to rank up.

> 2533274915965694;14:
> > 2535447452656740;13:
> > > 2533274915965694;12:
> > > do you have any tips for kill the 4 hunters at the end of round 5? In solo
> >
> > I’m not sure I understand. I’ve only played multiplayer warzone firefight. I didn’t realise there is a solo version.
>
> me too , but teammates just gonna die so i m solo, i mean without a team call out

I see. It may be possible to kill the 4 hunters by yourself only in Heroic. And to do so, you will need to be in a legendary vehicle like the scorpion or phaeton.
This won’t work in Legendary/Mythic - in which even a grunt can destroy your scorpion.

> 2533274915965694;12:
> do you have any tips for kill the 4 hunters at the end of round 5? In solo

Which map? The best if you go solo is try to kill them with temple wraith. But you need to clean the map first, so start with small enemies. If you go solo never use weapons on that round, only if is your last seconds. The golden elites take about 2 or 3 wraith shots, so you need to be very patient on that round. If you go solo start with small enemies with your wraith. In case you can’t use a wraith or your team already have like 3,4, try with a tank. When you go with a tank try to shot them from the map door, the maps have two doors, or whatever they called, so if your teammates are all in one side, go to the other side, try to not block your team movement with the vehicle. Once you clean all your side enemies with the tank you can go for the other side enemies or enter the base in stormbreak for example. In temple and prospect you can kill the hunters with less problem than in arc stmbk because in this last maps hunters hide more.

> 2533274915965694;14:
> > 2535447452656740;13:
> > > 2533274915965694;12:
> > > do you have any tips for kill the 4 hunters at the end of round 5? In solo
> >
> > I’m not sure I understand. I’ve only played multiplayer warzone firefight. I didn’t realise there is a solo version.
>
> me too , but teammates just gonna die so i m solo, i mean without a team call out

Oni Tank, temple wraith, spnkr ex, white scar damage boost, or if your a good banshee flyer banshee ultra.

> 2535447452656740;5:
> > 2533274799077232;3:
> > Man I don’t know if this is out of the rules but
> > I have some ff estrategies in my youtube channel in order by map. I have more than 4k ff matches.This weekend I’ll enter the 100 m xp club. I’ll do some kind of guide about how I did it. And I’m thinking in maybe have 3 152 but I’ll achieve it just if Infinite arrives next year.
> > thanks for your post, I thought anybody cares about estrategies in wz ff tbh.
>
> That’s good to know. I’ll take a look at yours.
> I’m a casual player, and have only been playing FF for about 5/6 weeks. So I’m no expert. However, I believe that to win Mythic, we all need to work together as a team.

I like how you think. Send me a friend request if you don’t mind, I have a mic too.