Strategic Options DLC

It’s the last day of the sale and I’m still on the fence about the Strategic Options DLC. Is it worth $5?

I’m primarily a 1 vs. 1 player and I’m intrigued by the new modes, but worried there isn’t matchmaking support for them. Just wanted to put it out to players that have the DLC. Can you play any of the new modes in 1 vs. 1 or is it a party playlist only? Is anyone playing these modes in HW, or is it still low population count.

Any guidance would be appreciated.

Thanks.

It’s worth the Waypoints/achievements.

> It’s the last day of the sale and I’m still on the fence about the Strategic Options DLC. Is it worth $5?
>
> I’m primarily a 1 vs. 1 player and I’m intrigued by the new modes, but worried there isn’t matchmaking support for them. Just wanted to put it out to players that have the DLC. Can you play any of the new modes in 1 vs. 1 or is it a party playlist only? Is anyone playing these modes in HW, or is it still low population count.
>
> Any guidance would be appreciated.
>
> Thanks.

the 1v1 maps are awesome…

you can easily get 1v1 reinforcement games. i do all the time.

1v1 keep away is a little more rare, but i just played one yesterday.

For the record, I already bought the map pack, and am not sorry I did so. Barrens has come up several times already and it’s a great map.

waste of money - should be free