Strange Radar Pulse

Since the Anvil’s Legacy Update, I’ve noticed that sometimes on respawn my radar will ping with gold/yellow concentric circles with an arrow head in the middle and make a really soft pinging/pulsing sound. Does anybody know what that’s about?

• CC

P.S. I’ve only played Arena since the update so I don’t know if this happens everywhere.

It’s a thing they added in an older update to make your teammates aware of your position.

Finally it works!

> 2533274847563380;2:
> It’s a thing they added in an older update to make your teammates aware of your position.
>
> Finally it works!

Ohhhhh. Cool. Thanks!!

• CC

> 2749742451068073;3:
> > 2533274847563380;2:
> > It’s a thing they added in an older update to make your teammates aware of your position.
> >
> > Finally it works!
>
>
> Ohhhhh. Cool. Thanks!!
>
> - CC

No prob

I was surprised when I made it happen in forge, I thought it was just going to be a forgotten thing. Lol

No kidding! It works now? That’s amazing!

It makes the noise and everything, but I tested it with a team mate last night. When they were right next to me, nothing showed up on my radar when they pinged it. And vice versa. So I’m still not actually sure what the point of it really is…

> 2533274800701473;6:
> It makes the noise and everything, but I tested it with a team mate last night. When they were right next to me, nothing showed up on my radar when they pinged it. And vice versa. So I’m still not actually sure what the point of it really is…

Their service tag flashes

> 2533274800701473;6:
> It makes the noise and everything, but I tested it with a team mate last night. When they were right next to me, nothing showed up on my radar when they pinged it. And vice versa. So I’m still not actually sure what the point of it really is…

The radar pulse is to let you know you’re pinging. Your service tag is what actually ‘pings’ for your team mates to see.