strange players on Halo 5

sometimes i can’t understand some People… Yesterday i Got blocked by a guy only because i killed him while he was driving a ghost with a Lucky inc. Cannon charged shot and because i skyjacked his ultra banshee… I really can’t understand why he was so salty For a damn vehicle that he had to call me unskilled sh*t even though i didn’t sent any msgs to him

Hate messages aren’t strange in the slightest and have been around since the dawn of online gaming.

I got messaged “You’re a Fing C” although it was the full length version, because I didn’t accept someone’s request to play.
Some people are just angry. Probably about other things in their life.

> 2535459639415976;3:
> I got messaged “You’re a Fing C” although it was the full length version, because I didn’t accept someone’s request to play.
> Some people are just angry. Probably about other things in their life.

Or maybe they’re using the total anonymity to overcompensate for something.

Could be anything, really.

If you really piss me off, I block you. I don’t speak of it…

it happens welcome to xbox or actually online gaming in general

Welcome to the salt of the universe

I block people that take my assassinations

> 2535435959089813;8:
> I block people that take my assassinations

i can understand that… but he can’t become so salty just because i killed him twice

It always cracks me up when I get hate messages, not sure what the big deal is

Easiest thing to do is report. And then once Xbox gives you that “Thanks for making Xbox Live a better place” message, the feeling is priceless

Report someone for blocking you? lol

The mounds of salt are extremely high!!!

> 2628440139686205;13:
> Report someone for blocking you? lol

That’s what I thought… Doesn’t make sense… Maybe he means report for the hate message…

I actually laugh, hope to see the person in the next game, either on my team or the other and -Yoink!- as much as possible… lol

Tis the inevitability of online gaming my good man.