strange matches with no sounds

I was only able to play a few matches yesterday but the ones I did only had sounds of gunfire and explosions. What was missing was things like Spartans making noises when the die, all announcements such as “double kill, killing spree, etc…”. There was no lag so it did not effect the gameplay, it just made it eerie in a way, so quiet. Though not as strange as the matches where the regenerator sound never goes away.

Yup. It happens alot. Just restart the console. It has to do with the HDMI cable.

> Yup. It happens alot. Just restart the console. It has to do with the HDMI cable.

Damn, didn’t even think of that, thanks

> Yup. It happens alot. Just restart the console. It has to do with the HDMI cable.

Not so. Its a game issue. I have zero problems with HDMI audio on the 360. Halo 4 has an issue with its audio dropping out. It may be a bug, or it may be lag related, or it may even be an intended drop out for performance reasons in extreme conditions. It frequently happens with vehicle effects such as engine noise and the horn.

This happen on Team Slayer,and I was wrong about not effecting the game because not being able to hear things like footsteps, stickey dets peeping, plasma grenades charging and like the poster above said above about vehicles, you could not hear the Ghost all those sounds missing do make it a bit of a crutch