Strange idea !

Sorry if I reposted this topic, but yesterday I had published the original one and now can not find it. I’m sure that was not deleted because I put it as a favorite and if I click, still exists.
I ask the moderators to forgive me and, if you really need to delete the old topic so as to be at the top this!

Hi!

The other day, to pass time, I and my friends were talking about Halo (as if we did not do enough …) and outputs from this discussion are ideas, hypothesis, but especially in this Topic suggestions that I decided to share with you .
I should emphasize that I do not write this topic with the belief that these tips, ideas and everything else are then put into practice, but if there is someone cute, why not discuss it? :slight_smile:

Pulling out ideas to no end, got out of bizarre things, but as is well known are the bizarre things to make something original or pretty.
Stop bored and coming to the point:

A chapter of Halo, of course, extra weft, in which everything that appeared in the previous chapters will be grouped together and placed in a single game.
Weapons, vehicles / aircraft, armor and helmets, objects Forge, maps etc. … finally all together and ready to be used as we like.
A kind of Halo “do it yourself” in which each person creates his own map and puts everything he wants including, perhaps, bot factions (Flood, Covenant Separatists, UNSC, Rebels and more) in order to to create a real game 100% customizable.

To those who may not like such a thing? Initially it may seem like a thing that could make pedere the style from which Halo has always been supported, but I believe that our good and old HaloCiao!
The other day, to pass time, I and my friends were talking about Halo (as if we did not do enough …) and outputs from this discussion are ideas, hypothesis, but especially in this Topic suggestions that I decided to share with you .
I should emphasize that I do not write this topic with the belief that these tips, ideas and everything else are then put into practice, but if there is someone cute, why not discuss it? :slight_smile:

Pulling out ideas to no end, got out of bizarre things, but as is well known are the bizarre things to make something original or pretty.
To get bored and stop coming to the point, the premise that I’m sorry for my bad english:

A chapter of Halo, of course, extra weft, in which everything that appeared in the previous chapters will be grouped together and placed in a single game.
Weapons, vehicles / aircraft, armor and helmets, objects Forge, maps etc. … finally all together and ready to be used as we like.
A kind of Halo “do it yourself” in which each person creates his own map and puts everything he wants including, perhaps, bot factions (Flood, Covenant Separatists, UNSC, Rebels and more) in order to to create a real game 100% customizable.

To those who may not like such a thing? Initially it may seem like a thing that could make pedere the style from which Halo has always been supported, but I believe that our good old Halo and need to break away a bit from the “Mainstream” and explore new types of gameplay and horizons such as is been with Halo Wars, a chapter which made me move so indescribable.
Anyone idea of ​​a Halo like the one I just described can be incredulous and say “this sucks” but why, why not try? Would give much space to other kinds of gameplay but especially a fun different from the pre-established! It would be a tireless game, maybe even with a small campaign with or without attack plot.

I meant to say, however, a game that has the characteristics of the Forge Halo 4 merged with those of the editor of Far Cry 3!

Since my post is starting to be too long, I will stop here and the next ideas and / or suggestions will publish in a few days.

Uh, that careless! I have not yet submitted!

My name is Marco.
I come from Italy, the country of “Pizza and Spaghetti”: P
I’m 16 and I follow Halo practically forever.
It 'a game that managed to win a place in the front row in my heart, it’s practically part of me. Superb with his emotions, with its colorful characters, with the plot that whenever rigiochi an old chapter makes you get off the tear that never fails.

Bungie has done a great job with the previous chapters and I’m sure that you, 343 Industries, will do the same.

Regards,
Marco.

https://forums.halowaypoint.com/yaf_postsm2507194_A-strange-idea-but-original.aspx#post2507194

There’s a link to your original topic :slight_smile:

Thank you very much ! :slight_smile:
What do you think about the idea ?