Story

So I just found out about Fireteam Raven today and I’m just curious as to what the story might be and if it’s relevant to lore. Thanks in advance.

Hey OP, there’s more info on the Fireteam Raven page :slight_smile:
https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/games/halo-fireteam-raven

> Halo: Fireteam Raven is a cooperative arcade sci-fi shooting game from arcade legends Raw Thrills and Play Mechanix in a unique partnership with 343 Industries. Set in the timeframe of Halo: Combat Evolved, this new arcade experience hot-drops players feet first into the boots of Fireteam Raven – a group of elite Orbital Drop Shock Troopers (ODST) on the surface of Alpha Halo fighting alongside the Master Chief and the rest of the UNSC as they try desperately to prevent the alien Covenant alliance from taking control of the ancient superweapon.

Just played today (D&B Myrtle Beach) and finished story. I won’t give it away, but it was a lot of fun! I thought they threw in some fan favorite type of moments and it ties in nicely with Halo CE and Halo Flood novel…in my opinion. Only wished you could hear the narration. Don’t forget to log into Halo waypoint and get your QR code. There’s a link in the last bulletin / update article. It worked nicely and stats loaded in about 10-20 minutes.

Thanks guys much appreciated.

but how many tickets do you get? XD

> 2533274879679072;3:
> Just played today (D&B Myrtle Beach) and finished story. I won’t give it away, but it was a lot of fun! I thought they threw in some fan favorite type of moments and it ties in nicely with Halo CE and Halo Flood novel…in my opinion. Only wished you could hear the narration. Don’t forget to log into Halo waypoint and get your QR code. There’s a link in the last bulletin / update article. It worked nicely and stats loaded in about 10-20 minutes.

I looked up info in the QR code and am still confused. Do you need to have your Halo.gg pulled up before playing or like prepare in anyway or is it just a code you enter after?

> 2535442199308642;6:
> > 2533274879679072;3:
> > Just played today (D&B Myrtle Beach) and finished story. I won’t give it away, but it was a lot of fun! I thought they threw in some fan favorite type of moments and it ties in nicely with Halo CE and Halo Flood novel…in my opinion. Only wished you could hear the narration. Don’t forget to log into Halo waypoint and get your QR code. There’s a link in the last bulletin / update article. It worked nicely and stats loaded in about 10-20 minutes.
>
> I looked up info in the QR code and am still confused. Do you need to have your Halo.gg pulled up before playing or like prepare in anyway or is it just a code you enter after?

Ok so when you get to the arcade cabinet, you pay to start the game, then you use the qr code that is on your fire team raven service tag. You can use the qr code on the actual arcade cabinet to get a short cut to halo waypoint, at which point you will have to log in. So my advice is to do the waypoint stuff before you pay, then have the qr code reeady, then pay to start the game, then place your phone on the reader to log in. It will say your gamer tag on top of the screen by your health so you know your loged in. As long as you dont time out, you stay loged in, unless you beat the game. If you beat the game you have to pay for another round and log in again.

I hope this helps anyone who reads it, i did everything at dave and busters, not through the bulletin link.

I ended up having to watch the cutscenes on YouTube because the 7 year only who joined my son and I mid game kept skipping them

> 2533274851211096;7:
> > 2535442199308642;6:
> > > 2533274879679072;3:
> > > Just played today (D&B Myrtle Beach) and finished story. I won’t give it away, but it was a lot of fun! I thought they threw in some fan favorite type of moments and it ties in nicely with Halo CE and Halo Flood novel…in my opinion. Only wished you could hear the narration. Don’t forget to log into Halo waypoint and get your QR code. There’s a link in the last bulletin / update article. It worked nicely and stats loaded in about 10-20 minutes.
> >
> > I looked up info in the QR code and am still confused. Do you need to have your Halo.gg pulled up before playing or like prepare in anyway or is it just a code you enter after?
>
> Ok so when you get to the arcade cabinet, you pay to start the game, then you use the qr code that is on your fire team raven service tag. You can use the qr code on the actual arcade cabinet to get a short cut to halo waypoint, at which point you will have to log in. So my advice is to do the waypoint stuff before you pay, then have the qr code reeady, then pay to start the game, then place your phone on the reader to log in. It will say your gamer tag on top of the screen by your health so you know your loged in. As long as you dont time out, you stay loged in, unless you beat the game. If you beat the game you have to pay for another round and log in again.
>
> I hope this helps anyone who reads it, i did everything at dave and busters, not through the bulletin link.

Yep

It’s really -Yoinking!- fun, you should play it but after playing for 30 mins it gets a bit boring I don’t wanna spoil it.

> 2533274910642218;4:
> Thanks guys much appreciated.

Have you had a chance to play yet? It’s a real blast to play! One tip, if you haven’t played yet, go on a Wednesday because all the games are half price. Its much easier, and cheaper, to go and play through when it’s half price

> 2546678360738636;11:
> > 2533274910642218;4:
> > Thanks guys much appreciated.
>
> Have you had a chance to play yet? It’s a real blast to play! One tip, if you haven’t played yet, go on a Wednesday because all the games are half price. Its much easier, and cheaper, to go and play through when it’s half price

I went on a Thursday, and before i knew it i was out of plays

> 2533274851211096;12:
> > 2546678360738636;11:
> > > 2533274910642218;4:
> > > Thanks guys much appreciated.
> >
> > Have you had a chance to play yet? It’s a real blast to play! One tip, if you haven’t played yet, go on a Wednesday because all the games are half price. Its much easier, and cheaper, to go and play through when it’s half price
>
> I went on a Thursday, and before i knew it i was out of plays

You can always go next Wednesday and play again

> 2546678360738636;13:
> > 2533274851211096;12:
> > > 2546678360738636;11:
> > > > 2533274910642218;4:
> > > > Thanks guys much appreciated.
> > >
> > > Have you had a chance to play yet? It’s a real blast to play! One tip, if you haven’t played yet, go on a Wednesday because all the games are half price. Its much easier, and cheaper, to go and play through when it’s half price
> >
> > I went on a Thursday, and before i knew it i was out of plays
>
> You can always go next Wednesday and play again

I will do just that good sir

> 2533274851211096;14:
> > 2546678360738636;13:
> > > 2533274851211096;12:
> > > > 2546678360738636;11:
> > > > > 2533274910642218;4:
> > > > > Thanks guys much appreciated.
> > > >
> > > > Have you had a chance to play yet? It’s a real blast to play! One tip, if you haven’t played yet, go on a Wednesday because all the games are half price. Its much easier, and cheaper, to go and play through when it’s half price
> > >
> > > I went on a Thursday, and before i knew it i was out of plays
> >
> > You can always go next Wednesday and play again
>
> I will do just that good sir

That’s what I plan on doing! :slight_smile:

On topic, i like that a small army made it off the pillar of autumn, vehicles and all.

> 2533274851211096;16:
> On topic, i like that a small army made it off the pillar of autumn, vehicles and all.

Right?!?! It reminded me of the Halo Reach: Tip of the Spear Cut scene. It was a chaotic, awesome moment to be fighting in! I absolutely loved it!

> 2546678360738636;11:
> > 2533274910642218;4:
> > Thanks guys much appreciated.
>
> Have you had a chance to play yet? It’s a real blast to play! One tip, if you haven’t played yet, go on a Wednesday because all the games are half price. Its much easier, and cheaper, to go and play through when it’s half price

I haven’t got to play it yet but thanks for the tip.

> 2533274910642218;18:
> > 2546678360738636;11:
> > > 2533274910642218;4:
> > > Thanks guys much appreciated.
> >
> > Have you had a chance to play yet? It’s a real blast to play! One tip, if you haven’t played yet, go on a Wednesday because all the games are half price. Its much easier, and cheaper, to go and play through when it’s half price
>
> I haven’t got to play it yet but thanks for the tip.

Hopefully you’ll have a chance to do so soon! And of course! It’s really the best tip and will save you a bit of money

> 2533274794684102;8:
> I ended up having to watch the cutscenes on YouTube because the 7 year only who joined my son and I mid game kept skipping them

Oh my god I was so lucky I didn’t have anyone join our session while I was capturing the cutscene until the last two missions. I mean, people did, but they didn’t stick around long enough. Once they died that was it for them.

I really wish wish they made it so everyone had to press reload to skip.