Story theory

By now many have speculated that the game will let you play as both Chief and the Mystery Spartan. However we aren’t quite sure what the other spartan’s role will be and how the stories will intertwine if at all. But what if the Chief goes out on his own (Not as a Renegade, that’s not like Chief at all) and that’s one story in Halo 5 and the other is just the UNSC’s activity through the eyes of the mystery spartan.

So chief has a solo journey. All by himself no one else with him, and the other spartan is with the UNSC forces and through him we see what they are doing while Cheif is by himself.

So the dual campaign would be of the chief doing his own thing, and then the mysterious spartan doing his daily duties within the UNSC? Isn’t that what we’ve already been doing with chief for the last 10 years? Fulfilling UNSC duties? I think i’d rather UNSC/Covenant hybrid campaign. Not attacking you theory, i just think we’ve already been there and done that.

i dont think this will really happen, but what if we played as the new character the majority of the time–but the story was still about chief?

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post inappropriate content. This includes leaked content, real or fake.

You’re not alowed to discuss possible leaks on these forums…as fake as hell as those read.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post inappropriate content. This includes leaked content, real or fake.

> Please do not discuss or post links to any topic that violate the Terms of Use, including but not limited to profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topics, names, material or information. This also includes -Yoink!-, content that promotes cheating or griefing, information about hacking or modding content on an Xbox console, spoilers (whether it be about Halo or any other game), magazine scans, and leaked content, real or fake.

I’m not the one who makes the rules, or even enforces them, just stating the rules at the top of the forum.